PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When are AFC Champ tickets going on sale for waitlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty pissed...there was a good 35-40 tickets that just popped up last hour in the 300's... had the "Buy" link which took me to the next screen which told me how much it would cost and that I had 2 minutes to enter my Pats account info... I did in less than 5 seconds and the tickets got released every single time....

Not sure how this is fair to those on the wait list. Should've copied the seat numbers and gone and compared to new Stubhub listings.

I had the same experience for a while, but was finally able to get 2 in section 312. It defiitely beats stubhub prices! It sucks, but you have to be patient and keep trying. I haven't been using the ticketexchange too long, but I have never missed a game that I wanted to go to using it. One thing that annoyed me, is they prohibit you from buying more than (4) seats per game. There was a listing for (5) Tickets in section 133 that kept popping up. I clicked on it a few times (After hours attempting to get tickets I am now trained to click buy as soon as it pops up) and it came up with some sort of error about too many seats. Why even let someone post a listing for (5) if the limit is (4)??

I had the same experience for a while, but was finally able to get 2 in section 312. It defiitely beats stubhub prices! It sucks, but you have to be patient and keep trying. I haven't been using the ticketexchange too long, but I have never missed a game that I wanted to go to using it. One thing that annoyed me, is they prohibit you from buying more than (4) seats per game. There was a listing for (5) Tickets in section 133 that kept popping up. I clicked on it a few times (After hours attempting to get tickets I am now trained to click buy as soon as it pops up) and it came up with some sort of error about too many seats. Why even let someone post a listing for (5) if the limit is (4)??

I've had the buy come up at least 20 times in the past 2 hours.....and struck out every time.

I'm tempted to say screw it and just keep waiting....there were a lot of tickets last Friday and Saturday for last week's game...but what's to say there will be this week? This system sucks....everyone should be forced to log in BEFORE they can even see the tickets.

You will get them eventually. I am confident all of the stubhub listings will start transitioning over to the ticket exchange, especially the listings without the instant download as there is little time for the mail now...There are always more towards the end of the week as plans change and sellers realize that (most) fans aren't willing to pay $300-$400 for a $130 ticket...

Stub Hub has a last minute ticket pickup at the Renaissance Hotel at Patriot Place so there are still many tickets available on Stub Hub and the prices haven't gone down very much.

Every time I go on ticket exchange I get "tickets available, but don't meet your criteria". What is up with that? I don't have any filtering criteria set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News