PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When are AFC Champ tickets going on sale for waitlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
got locked out of my account this morning for like an hour, and i nearly lost it. I can't afford to go if it's 250 a ticket to sit in the nosebleeds. i got a ticket sale newsletter that told me season ticket holders are getting an email at 3pm today for extra tickets. i assume the rest of us waitlisters get one tomorrow.

Thats rough. nailed the email right as it hit my inbox and still got nothing.

got locked out of my account this morning for like an hour, and i nearly lost it. I can't afford to go if it's 250 a ticket to sit in the nosebleeds. i got a ticket sale newsletter that told me season ticket holders are getting an email at 3pm today for extra tickets. i assume the rest of us waitlisters get one tomorrow.

Just got the email, was on the site in less than 20 seconds and no tickets were available - not even a single.

Guess it will be a week of refreshing the Ticket Exchange page at work....

Just got the email, was on the site in less than 20 seconds and no tickets were available - not even a single.

Guess it will be a week of refreshing the Ticket Exchange page at work....

Have you ever gotten any that way? I mean, ive done the ticket exchange before, but typically only for games that aren't crazed sought after. I never see playoff, or colts, or jets tickets on the ticket exchange.

Looks like Stubhub may be the sure fire way if you guys really want to go..but now..waiting until friday to buy..prices will go down come thursday...going to start going up now

Have you ever gotten any that way? I mean, ive done the ticket exchange before, but typically only for games that aren't crazed sought after. I never see playoff, or colts, or jets tickets on the ticket exchange.

Yes, I have in the past. Spent numerous hours refreshing the screen and many times getting angry when something would show up and by the time you click it's already gone. But I have never missed a game I wanted to go to via the Ticket Exchange (can't this year due to money/family reasons). My wife and I got 2 tickets to the last home AFCCG I think on the Thursday or Friday before the game 2 rows up in section 137 (that was pre-kids so it was easier to justify the cost, lol). If you click away like crazy I'm sure you'll get some; just don't give up. Also check Ticketmaster on Thu or Fri as that's when they release any tickets returned by the visiting team (although Baltimore is so close who knows if there will be any). Goodluck to all who's looking!

Yes, I have in the past. Spent numerous hours refreshing the screen and many times getting angry when something would show up and by the time you click it's already gone. But I have never missed a game I wanted to go to via the Ticket Exchange (can't this year due to money/family reasons). My wife and I got 2 tickets to the last home AFCCG I think on the Thursday or Friday before the game 2 rows up in section 137 (that was pre-kids so it was easier to justify the cost, lol). If you click away like crazy I'm sure you'll get some; just don't give up. Also check Ticketmaster on Thu or Fri as that's when they release any tickets returned by the visiting team (although Baltimore is so close who knows if there will be any). Goodluck to all who's looking!

Wow, ok, so i guess its worth a shot. I've never really had a need, since the waitlist emails virtually always give me a chance. But this year, it much have been like 100 tickets or less, because no one had a chance.

Wow, ok, so i guess its worth a shot. I've never really had a need, since the waitlist emails virtually always give me a chance. But this year, it much have been like 100 tickets or less, because no one had a chance.
I also have gotten tickets to pretty much anything I've wanted on the ticket exchange.

There were a good 80-100 tickets constantly available this past week - Thursday and Friday. However, I'd think that probably had a lot to do with the weather, and considering we're looking at good weather this weekend, I'd say chances probably aren't very good.

I also have gotten tickets to pretty much anything I've wanted on the ticket exchange.

There were a good 80-100 tickets constantly available this past week - Thursday and Friday. However, I'd think that probably had a lot to do with the weather, and considering we're looking at good weather this weekend, I'd say chances probably aren't very good.

no way there are more than 20 tickets at a time for this one...this is a big game

Just bit the bullet and got Sec. 127 Row 10 on Stubhub. I had the same section 17 rows higher for the last game. Never been that low before on the goal line. Can anyone comment on the view? Thanks.

no way there are more than 20 tickets at a time for this one...this is a big game

I mean just to give you a little glimpse into one man's perspective
I'm getting my season tix next year and due to that was allowed to get playoff tickets this year
So I got the same 4 seats for each game
Each week they've sent out emails asking if "season ticket holders" (I guess I'm technically that in their eyes now...okay just got a lil teary eyed) want to purchase up to 4 extra tickets
last week i said nahh
this week i GRABBED them, took the upgrade with my original 4 and immediately got 4 other friends into the game

so, yeah I'm sure there are others out there just like me looking out for ppl they know that would want to go to the game and that just means there are a lot less for by the time it gets to the wait list guys

How long did you have to be on the waiting list to get your season tickets?

this week i GRABBED them, took the upgrade with my original 4 and immediately got 4 other friends into the game

Not blaming you, but I don't like that as a policy. I mean, STH are the core fans, but do they need 8 tickets a piece?

Then, you have a waitlist sale of maybe 100 seats, and a limit of 2 per holder. That's a little too lopsided. Why not limit STH to 4 seats and give them the option of upgrading, and only keeping 4 tix.

How much you want to bet that a lot of these guys are buying the extra tickets and selling them on stub hub? There were 3438 tickets available yesterday on stub hub for this game. I got some of the cheapest ones in the upper priced 100's and the guy still profited by $90 per ticket.

This is after he paid stub hub 15% per ticket and I had to pay stub hub 10% per ticket. So the season ticket holder made $180 and stub hub made $190 off the two tickets I bought.

So, I don't have any problem with people sharing them with their friends. It's the people profiting off them when others want to go to the game for a reasonable price. I should send a photo copy of my tickets to the Patriots ticket office so they will revoke this guys season tickets. I won't do that though because he was actually selling them for a reasonable price in comparison to most of the tickets that are going for a minimum of $500-$600 each.

The good news is that many of these tickets on stub hub will be delisted tomorrow because there won't be enough time for the seller to ship them.

I suspect these tickets will start showing up on the ticket exchange Thursday.

Good luck to anyone looking for tickets. Hopefully some of these 2580 tickets (currently available on stub hub) show up on ticket exchange later in the week.

20 is fine as long as I get 4. And agree with the other poster - no doubt these season ticket holders are selling them on Stubhub to make $$$...

Just bit the bullet and got Sec. 127 Row 10 on Stubhub. I had the same section 17 rows higher for the last game. Never been that low before on the goal line. Can anyone comment on the view? Thanks.

I hate endzone seats, no depth perception, cannot tell if a guy ran 10 yards or 3

I didn't realize that season ticket holders could resell their tickets for profit through stubhub.

I just sell mine on craigslist if I am looking to make money.

I was on the waiting list for 11 years.

While I disagree with giving STH the option of purchasing 4 more tickets for a total of 8, lets be real it is a good business move. You keep the STH very happy and they are the core fan base for $ revenue. And two, you keep the people on the wait list saying "damn! I can't wait to get my ST so I can have that opportunity in a few years". So of course we stay on the wait list longer. Right.

Now taking 4 extra for stub hub should get you yanked off the STH list as it blatently violates the ST policy. This way truly honest people can move up the list and get their ST.

Here's hoping for the ticket exchange and the weather to be crummy to get the fair weather fans out of their seats.

I hate endzone seats, no depth perception, cannot tell if a guy ran 10 yards or 3

It's true if they are on the other side of the field. If they are on your side you can see the whites of the players eyes and it makes you feel like you are on on the field.

I sat in 129 for the Bills game and the first 49 points were scored on the other side of the field. We got to see the last 21 though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back