What's THIS?? FRESH Crow Pie?? For ME??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Off The Grid

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Yummy!! :D

"God HELP the Cardinals Offense, today.

I presume nothing, of course...But I just don't think those poor Bastards have a chance."
:eek:

A Few Observations...

1 ~ Well, I was Spot On about our Defense, obviously, but somewhere I predicted we'd win 38-10...And I think it's fair to say that I was off the Mark...a bit. :rolleyes:

2 ~ What's with these lunatic Conspiracy Theories about how we're deploying "Wild" Wes Welker??? Is there anything more unfathomably ridiculous than supposing that Coach Bill The Mad (Genius) would ever play a player less in order to strengthen his negotiating position??? Are you #$%&ing kidding me???

3 ~ The last guy in the Galaxy who'd indulge in such idiocy is Coach Bill The Mad (Genius). He's far too pragmatic about being honest and direct with every single player to ever indulge in such an asinine act of phuckery. I am astonished that anyone is even considering this ridiculous lunacy.

4 ~ Be cool, Brother Patriots Fans, I beseech you: September is always a transitional month, around here.

5 ~ If you take a sweeping look back at The Belichick Era, in fact, I think you can make a strong Argument that Coach Bill The Mad (Genius) regards the entire first 3 months of the season as an extension, in a manner of speaking, of the exhibition season, with Wins & Losses important, to be sure, but with equal stress being focused on developing a team that will crush the Enemy, come December, January, and February. And he is so damned good that he can afford to take this approach.

Works for me. :cool:

Oh, yeah. Here we go:

"God help the Cardinals Offense, today.

I presume nothing, of course...But I just don't think those poor Bastards have a chance.

38-10."

Whoops!!
jester.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft