PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whats the word on Jamie Collins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell be fine supposedly minor.

Jones never went back to the locker room, so i am guessing his is minor as well.

...anybody who has had even a minor back injury it is still painful.

Get him some Advil and a Icy Hot...He'll be fine.

I was actually going to start a thread on Dr. Chao, glad you posted instead. I have nothing against a doctor making educated guesses about injuries. I looked him up this morning, as a matter of fact.

My only point was him picking up on Breer's misinformation, which was quoted all over the net. Chao know Brady never had a "high" ankle sprain. He also knows he'll get tons of hits if he implies Brady might miss a playoff game, so he went with it. More drama, more hits.

Chao's medical career is in doubt, so he spends a ton of time on twitter trying to hype up some sort of future show biz career, more power to him.

I'm surprise Maclin played at all after only a week, but we see how long that lasted.
Have to admit, I'm coming around on the guy....seems he's been pretty accurate from his couch, so far.

I think SEA wins today.
Seattle will be a tough out, but I don't see the Panthers getting knocked out in this round. That's a long trip, 1:00 start...think it'll be close, but the Seahawks season ends today.

Seattle will be a tough out, but I don't see the Panthers getting knocked out in this round. That's a long trip, 1:00 start...think it'll be close, but the Seahawks season ends today.

I pick SEA for two reasons that I use as barometers for picking playoff winners. QBs and Defense.

I think Wilson is a better QB than Newton.

I think SEAs D is better than CARs.

24-13 SEA.

I pick SEA for two reasons that I use as barometers for picking playoff winners. QBs and Defense.

I think Wilson is a better QB than Newton.

I think SEAs D is better than CARs.

24-13 SEA.

I'm the opposite. No one talking about what that game in Minny does to a body. It doesn't matter who you are. It will affect them for sure.

It will be enough to give Carolina an advantage.

I'm the opposite. No one talking about what that game in Minny does to a body. It doesn't matter who you are. It will affect them for sure.

It will be enough to give Carolina an advantage.

Those were harsh conditions for sure. We'll see

Looked to me like he maybe tweaked a hamstring...(I'm no couch doctor though..)

they said it was his right knee during the broadcast.. If true, I expect a brace on it for next weeks game..

Also need Hightower (knee) back as next opponent will be running the ball and Hightower has been good against the run....

(now if only we can get our run game going...)

good to hear just a strain and he will be fine. Now I want to know about mayo...that seemed worse

they said it was his right knee during the broadcast.. If true, I expect a brace on it for next weeks game..
Definitely grabbed his right knee while running with no contact or cutting. Looked odd.

Also need Hightower (knee) back as next opponent will be running the ball and Hightower has been good against the run....

(now if only we can get our run game going...)

If it's Denver. We know how that turned out with no Hightower

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe