PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

whats the best way to get autographs at a reg season game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my son wants to get some autographs tomorrow any advice?

if you are very lucky you can catch some of them coming out of the locker room to practice on the field.

The number of guys who will actually sign is very slim, as they mostly are in 'game time mode' and do not adhere to distractions such as autograph seekers, sorry.

Training camp is your best bet, but that will have to wait until next year.

Three easy steps to getting an Patriots autograph on game day.

After the game:

1) drive to the mall,
2) walk into a sports memorabilia store,
3) take out wallet.

seriosuly who came up with the concept of an autograph. it is the stupidest thing ever. i could see getting a picture taken. but just a signature and how can you actually prove it's the players and not a forgery?

seriosuly who came up with the concept of an autograph. it is the stupidest thing ever. i could see getting a picture taken. but just a signature and how can you actually prove it's the players and not a forgery?

You probably can't in most cases although there are ways to authenticate them by experts. I have some autographs from when I was a kid and I love them. I don't care if anyone thinks its real because I know it is and I'm not selling them anyways. When buying them on the open market you have to be careful which is why I would never buy one myself.

Back to the topic, I would think your best bet would be to wait for training camp like someone else already said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back