PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's going on with the Walsh situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPR11788

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Last week all I heard was that Walsh was close to striking a deal with the NFL to reveal all info on Pats.

I hope the allegations are not true, if this is true this will taint there legacy far worse than the taping of defensive signals.

Senator Specter seems to have it out for the Pats, some have suggested he is just a disgruntled eagles fan.

Last edited:
Nothing...

Walsh is biding his time until either Week 1 or the next Pats Super Bowl.

Last week all I heard was the Walsh was close to striking a deal with the NFL to reveal all info on Pats.

It's a case of the mediots pushing a story because they want it to be true, not because they have evidence that it is true.

As Reiss(?) noted, the Patriots deny having made Walsh sign a confidentiality agreement. So--unless they're lying about that, which seems unlikely (why burn a bridge, unless you know you don't need it?)--there is no reason, from their POV, why Walsh couldn't come forward right now with what he knows. Unless, of course, he doesn't have anything that hasn't already seen the light of day.

Walsh is biding his time until either Week 1 or the next Pats Super Bowl.

The only good thing is that the longer he waits, the more he damages his credibility, too. . . . Plus, as the NFL points out, why is the NFL's offer of indemnity not good enough?

he will wait till we run up the score, again... and again. :D

Does Walsh play CB or ILB? if not I don't care about him.

Right now Walsh is a guy who got some free face time, and had his 15 minutes of fame...

Just like T.S. Eliot wrote in "Hollow Men," the world doesn't end with a bang but with a whimper. That's how this situation will end.

I have tapes from before the Superbowl against the Rams, but it mainly consists of me consuming large amounts of alcohol.

I've probably got more valuable recordings than Walsh has from that weekend and the supposed walkthro

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST