Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I know this it a taboo subject in New England but if you had a chance to watch at the same time, or attend at the same time.. What would choose, Yanks/ Sox.. Pats/Colts..??

easily Pats/Colts. The crowd is much more of a factor in football, and one more screaming pats fan would help, im sure.

Pats/Colts. You have several chances to see the Sox/yankees but only a very few chances to see any particular combination in football. I'd even say that I'd prefer a Jets/Pats game,especially now that the Jets have become interesting.

I would take Pats vs Lions over any baseball, nascar ,hockey ,nba , or any ncaa event. Only if Notre Dame plays PSU, on the same day it would be a tough choice..

In defense of Sox/Yankees though,I was at Game 4 and I can tell you Fenway Park was unbelievable. The crowd,the intensity,the rivalry-it was all there in spades.

I voted Pats/Colts. I've done Red Sox/Yankees many times (in both places).

Pats/Colts, no doubt, for all the reasons heretofore listed. Also, I've never actually enjoyed a Sox/Yankees game...I'm always all kinds of pissed off.

In the past 5 years, I've gone to 2 Pats/Colts games (9/04, 11/05) and 2 Sox/Yankees games (9/04, 4/05 - Sheffield incident), with another Sox/Yanks coming this September.

Since the Pats got clobbered in that second game (haven't beat the Colts in 2 years), I'd probably have to say Sox/Yanks, just because there's a better chance of the hometown team winning.

Last edited:
sox/yanks, because baseball is my favorite sport

/ducks

I know this it a taboo subject in New England but if you had a chance to watch at the same time, or attend at the same time.. What would choose, Yanks/ Sox.. Pats/Colts..??
you need to be more specific in your question.what game is it a regular season game or a playoff game ?is the redsox game a game seven in the alcs or is it game one of the playoffs ?all those considerations affect my response.if you put a gun to my head i would pick a afc champioship game vs the colts at home over game seven yanks sox on the road but not by much .i love both teams .

Last edited:
I'd probably have to say Sox/Yanks, just because there's a better chance of the hometown team winning.

Your Patsfans.com membership hereby is in jeopardy. :mad:

you need to be more specific in your question.what game is it a regular season game or a playoff game ?is the redsox game a game seven in the alcs or is it game one of the playoffs ?all those considerations affect my response.if you put a gun to my head i would pick a afc champioship game vs the colts at home over game seven yanks sox on the road but not by much .i love both teams .

Any football game over any baseball game, playoff or reg season , is more important to me... I am the most casual baseball fan that thier is.. Maybee its because all the talk is 363 red sox, the other 2 days pats up in weei country...

Your Patsfans.com membership hereby is in jeopardy. :mad:

Save the Sox's last series against the Yankees (5 loses), the Sox have had better recent success against their arch-rival at home.

Save the Sox's last series against the Yankees (5 loses), the Sox have had better recent success against their arch-rival at home.

As long as we're comparing apples to oranges: the Wayland Ladies Auxiliary Croquet Team has an even BETTER home record!

Last edited:
Def pats/dolts.....although i would have tivo rolling on the sox/yanks. Although I would have to say that if it were a pivitol game in a playoff series for the sox, and regular season for the pats............def a tough call!

Definitely Pats/Colts. Heck, could be the Pats/Cardinals. I'm a big Sawx fan but the Pats are always the priority!

Mostly I'll say Pats/Colts; but if we're talking a late spring/early fall Baseball game where its 75 degrees and sunny vs a deep winter rainy/snowy cold Football game that's a different story. Besides $0.90 gets me home from Fenway in 20 minutes on the 57 bus. No traffic, parking fees, nor restrictions on booze/driving. The Razor can't touch that.

Pats/Colts by far. Id rather watch football way before baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes