Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Deion Branch
Bethal Johnson - Maybee
Troy Brown - if he decides 1 more yr
Bam Childress

Does anyone have a list of WR , in FA that is available...

Do any of you serioulsy think the Pats won't make a run at an WR? C'mon. Pats fans do not panic because they are smarter than most fans...(wink).

That said:

I DO NOT want Keyshawn Johnson is he is released. Old, slow possesion guy - sounds like Troy Brown (if he resigns) with more height and less heroic history. Nah....

I DO WANT: Eric Moulds would be a FINE addition. Tall, runs good routes, physical, fast enough and HUNGRY. I like Hungry Vets.

I DO WANT: Some sort of happy deal with GB for Jevon Walker. I think of him as a huge talent with some attitude issues that COULD be addressed succesfully in NE.

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Deion Branch
Bethal Johnson - Maybee
Troy Brown - if he decides 1 more yr
Bam Childress
Does anyone have a list of WR , in FA that is available...
That above list also has to include....
John Stone
Rich Musinksi
Zuriel Smith
Michael McGrew as well
(they are already signed....Smith and Musinski are in NFLE..) Don't know much about Stone except he was injured a lot..McGrew to me is a sleeper..from Al Groh's VA team..a bit of height..6'2"..who kows what he can do??) I think one has to look at the WRs that Brady has thrown to over the years...and the ONLY number one receiver first round was Terry Glenn...
Troy, Patten, Branch, Givens...none number one picks..Maybe BB/SP believe that Brady doesn't need a great receiver..only good ones..to still eat up yardage. Patten was a UDFA and Givens was a 7th rounder..and who even heard of Branch??? I only mention this..to point out how it has been..and that the team MAY be able to get by on a vet like a Moulds..or a 2nd tier player stepping it up..and/or a 2nd 3rd rounder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News