Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Let's talk about how "great" the Patriots are

What do we hear from most of the Debbie Downers here who seemingly love the Patriots? 'The Bills haven't beaten any good teams and the Patriots are god.'

Meanwhile the combined winning percentage of teams the vaunted Patriots have beaten this season = .405

While the combined winning percentage of teams the lowly Bills have beaten this season = .462

So basically we are the same..we are screwed guys

The AFC is weak. They're not as good as they've been. Brady is 6-5 his last 11 starts including the playoffs. Look at it. Brady gets suspended for four games and they get 3/4 at home. Arizona had them beat and choked. Brady comes back vs winless Cleveland. They got Cincinnati at home and Cincinnati still seems hungover from their playoff loss to the Steelers, and New England got Pittsburgh without Big Ben. The Bills can beat them. I know they can. It'll come down to the turnovers and mistakes which New England lives off of. Play a decent clean game and everyone here will like the outcome/QUOTE]

Seeing as how they shut us out at home, they have bragging rights for now. This will not be an easy game...their defense will be very tough. Luckily our defense will be very tough too.

"The winning % of teams the Bills have beaten" is higher because they beat us (6-1 record) with an injured 3rd string QB making his 2nd NFL start. Not that Bills fans are bright enough to figure this out.

I always love how fans of opposing teams use this argument every year in the first half of the season. "The Pats aren't scary because they've only beaten crappy teams." We've had consistent success for the last 15 years, and the combination of Brady/Belichick alone makes us a tough out every season. We don't have to prove to anyone that we're for real.

Nobody...

giphy.gif

...well, you know.

The "we've beaten better teams" argument works best when you've, you know, beaten the same number of teams. The Bills have lost to teams worse than the Patriots have beaten.

That said, they won round one so they earned this round of bravado.

Brady is 6-5 his last 11 starts including the playoffs

lol what an absolute hilarious **** take. Because last season has any bearing on this season. bills mafia are a bunch of f**cking idiots, go jump through some more tables, you morons.

"We beat some bad teams, they beat some bad teams, so that means we are as good as them!"

I know math is hard, but...

5 > 4
15 > 4

5 and 15 are both greater than 4, but that does not mean 5 = 15.

Tyrod does not look too bad actually. Glad they have Rex as a coach

Tyrod is awful. Living in Buffalo, unfortunately, I watch him every week. Late on his throws, never hits them in stride..

Brady is 6-5 his last 11 starts including the playoffs

lol what an absolute hilarious **** take. Because last season has any bearing on this season. bills mafia are a bunch of f**cking idiots, go jump through some more tables, you morons.
Im trying to think of the last 11 games, playoffs too, and i cant see a 6-5 in last 11 starts...

he is 3-0 this season, a playoff lose last year in AFCCG 3-1, a playoff win in divisional 4-1, a bye, so that means last year in reg season we ended season 2-4?

just checked, we did end season 2-4 last year...had completely forgotten about that

I was just "lectured" by a Bills fan. He said "gnog nog biffin fabogul mis yamb dooly fargin spanastack!". So I gave him a quarter and stepped over him and his paper cup and continued on my way...

So basically we are the same..we are screwed guys

Especially like how he conveniently left out Miami from his summary of our season.

That being said playing "mistakefree and clean" football for 60 minutes is the blueprint to being competitive with anyone in this league. But that's as nuanced as analysis for some of those Bills fans get..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes