PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What some say our defending Brady is equivalent to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only mention of Brady in the texts is the message to "The Deflator" via McNally that he (Brady) wants the balls closer to 12.5 and to bring the rule book and show it to the refs.

Concrete proof (by NFL standards) that Brady insisted on being within the standards set forth by the NFL.

Which is true will really doom the NFL. I mean that is criminal to leave that out and oh so convenient for them. What a ****en sham this league is. Bunch of terrorists.

WOW, I am sorry, can you answer my questions, it's a simple process at least I think it is. BTW I didn't bother reading this reply because I could see from the start you can't justify your position. I love Brady but I am not sucked into he is always right amd not without quilt. This is my team forever regardless of who fu** it up. So please answer the questions or don't make the statements.

Sir, I'm going to be respectful (as you already mentioned your age) and suggest that you'll have to read my posts if you're going to demand that I answer your questions (which I did). And how could you "see from the start" that I couldn't answer your questions? How is that possible? I could understand that you got miffed by the analogy I provided. I'll apologize, but I felt it necessary, at the time, to use a draconian example in order to help you with this fundamental understanding....in that you seem to think that the burden of proof is on the accused.

I understand the anger from Pats fans, but what baffles me is the anger expressed by opposing fans.

What do they have to be angry about? Think about it....
They are losers?

WOW, I am sorry, can you answer my questions, it's a simple process at least I think it is. BTW I didn't bother reading this reply because I could see from the start you can't justify your position. I love Brady but I am not sucked into he is always right amd not without quilt. This is my team forever regardless of who fu** it up. So please answer the questions or don't make the statements.

In a shocking revelation it was found that people here on the Patriots board will by and large support Brady. They will ask that any procedural mistreatment of him require proof that doesn't involve a 'likelihood of 50.01% that Brady was more probably than not generally aware'. We further require the supporting evidence of 50.01% to be provided that doesn't start with 'the head referee provided us great information except when we decided he was incorrect' along with 'the laws of physics prove it because we say so''. We ask that context-less texting between two knuckleheads spouting off are considered just that, two knuckleheads yammering via text message that contains absolutely no context.

No matter how you slice it this is thin, very thin. Ruining a man's reputation with that kind of evidence should be considered an appalling thing to do.

>

It doesn't work that way, I ask a question and you come back with nothng but verbage and I don't get my questions answered. Go back to my original questions and answer them, if not, your original position is mute. I am sorry but I don't think you can make or defend that Brady isn't lying or that there is proof he is telling the truth. I love Brady he is the man but lets not get caught up with loyality vs facts.

>
Go back to my original questions and answer them, if not, your original position is mute..
facepalm-bear-2.png

Didn't Mike Freeman lose a prior media job for plagiarizing or falsifying his resume or something along those lines? If integrity was important to the media, he's be working in another field entirely.

I am just curious, understand I think TB12 is the GOAT, what is Tom Brady not lying about, in your opinion, since you made that statement? Second curious question is how do you know this about our GOAT TB12, what proof do you have? Thanks

It's low level intellect like this that make idiots sit out in the woods night after night looking for sasquatch.

The very fact nobody has ever found a sasquatch means we have continue looking.

How do you KNOW he's not lying? The f'ing pressure in the balls were exactly where science says they should be based on proven scientific fact.

It's low level intellect like this that make idiots sit out in the woods night after night looking for sasquatch.

The very fact nobody has ever found a sasquatch means we have continue looking.

How do you KNOW he's not lying? The f'ing pressure in the balls were exactly where science says they should be based on proven scientific fact.

Brewskies is a sad lonely idiot. Just ignore him.

Which is true will really doom the NFL. I mean that is criminal to leave that out and oh so convenient for them. What a ****en sham this league is. Bunch of terrorists.

Let's take it a step further - the idea that Brady would willingly or knowingly cheat runs counter to what we already know about his character.

Year after year he's first in and last out of meetings, training, etc. Wins the coveted parking spot every year. Trains year round and adjusts his lifestyle for career longevity. The sum of this is a guy who knows it takes an incredible amount of dedication to succeed in this sport, and has the discipline necessary. His year-round health regimen - designed to keep him able to play at such a high level - is amazing in its own right.

And, as far as BB goes, everyone hates the guy who's smarter than the rest. He never cheated - he analyzed the rules and found the loop-holes. The "controversy" with the offensive alignments v Baltimore is a prime example. Nothing done was illegal, questionable, or underhanded. Everyone checked in as required, declared their ineligible status, and even had the refs announce it. But, since Harbaugh was caught with his pants down and didn't have the same intimate knowledge of the rules as BB he was left to whine and cry "Cheater!" - and the media (lazy as always) just ran with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST