PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is on the tailgate menu for tomorrow night

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac14

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
For us it's T-Bone steak, baked stuffed shrimp, and potato with shrimp steamed in beer as an app. Just bought a pack of Budweiser Platinium to try and of course the ceremonial Raspberry Kamikaze shot(s) before heading into the stadium!

Buffalo Chicken dip, Jack Daniel's tips, lasagna, burgers, Sausage onions peppers, meatballs, Beer, Wine, post game snacks.

Mittens and a ski mask.

How about some sauteed oysters (Bronco style)?

no need to eat them, however.

hi folks looking for some help, first time at Gillete Stadium, travelled from New Zealand (via Vegas).. Would love to hang out and tailgate with my fellow kin anybody open to inviting this out of towner to join their tailgate, promise to behave and happy to contribute to food and beer...

Cheers Steve

hi folks looking for some help, first time at Gillete Stadium, travelled from New Zealand (via Vegas).. Would love to hang out and tailgate with my fellow kin anybody open to inviting this out of towner to join their tailgate, promise to behave and happy to contribute to food and beer...

Cheers Steve

I don't tailgate, but I wanted to say "Welcome!"

NZ is my favorite country in the world and where I plan to retire. I've been friends with several Kiwis (not Brett and Jemaine, unfortunately) and the family spent some weeks camper vanning around the south island last year. Loved it!

A Dead Horse,a stuffed Fox and some Whine to go with that.

Nothing but the official drink of NFL Football: Jello shots.

I haven't seen the menu yet, but I fully expect (or at least hope) the Gloom and Doomers on this board who have been crying all year that "with this defense, the Pats are one and done" will be dining on a big helping of crow tomorrow night. But I guess that will be a post game meal.

I haven't seen the menu yet, but I fully expect (or at least hope) the Gloom and Doomers on this board who have been crying all year that "with this defense, the Pats are one and done" will be dining on a big helping of crow tomorrow night. But I guess that will be a post game meal.

cheese and whine for this one

Sloppy Joe sliders, jalapeno poppers, wings and 2 bottles of Jameson.

What's on the menu? LOL. Whatever my friend is serving at his tailgate party and wine. Yes, wine. And I guarantee you I will be the loudest person in my section (because I always am).

Can't wait!!

i just eat those hot hands you put in your gloves....gotta stay warm somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back