PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is on the tailgate menu for tomorrow night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steak and cheese subs, made with Meat House marinated garlic and pepper steak tips. Plus various other grilled meats (marinated chicken for one) lots of munchies and needless to say, lots of beer (Bass, Sam Adams, whatever else other people bring). Small TV to watch the early game and LARGE fire to try and keep warm :)

Now we are talking!!

- meatballs
- pepperoni
- chili

once we are warmed up, we proceed to

- pulled pork sandwiches
- potato pancakes (Pennsylvania dutch) omg
- home made calzone

the coup de grace then is

- my buddy's deep fried chicken, that he injects in advance with butter rum spices

needless to say, it takes 3 hours. and its a long walk to gillette.
but ITS WORTH IT :rocker:

-- FRITZ

I'm thinking of fixing either biscuits with sausage gravy, or beef hot dogs cooked with onions, apples, & sauerkraut and served with buttered noodles.

Depends upon how much energy I need to burn off, though it's likely to be A LOT!!!!!!! :cool:

about a 8 town spa pizzas and several growlers of blue hill brewing dunkelweizen

Beer Pong with the 2 BPs

Busy day tomorrow, my boys have flag football starting at 8am until noon. Lunch is lobster rolls, and then we'll be having a nice baked ziti (using my mom's recipe) with garlic bread for dinner. Plus my wife may make lumpia for gametime snacking. :)

Busy day tomorrow, my boys have flag football starting at 8am until noon. Lunch is lobster rolls, and then we'll be having a nice baked ziti (using my mom's recipe) with garlic bread for dinner. Plus my wife may make lumpia for gametime snacking. :)

Nice......

Which version?

Pre-game:

Shrimp ****tail
Grilled tenderloin
Micro-brew of some sort
Cigar

Post-game:

Teriyaki Steak Tips
More micro-brew

Holy crap. Seriously?

serious. he did it once before. its kinda dangerous to deep fry a chicken in the parking lot -- that hot oil can ignite if not handled carefully. but he is an expert. (so far!)

we begged him to do it again.

-- FRITZ

Tomorrow will be a "T" special in honor of Tebow being eaten by the Patriots defense.

Tenderloin Skewers

Tacos

Tortillas

Tostadas

Toasted Tuna Sandwhich with cheese squares.

Tecate Light to wash it all down.

It'll only be me and a friend or two at my house. So the menu will be minimal. Clam Chowder (R.I. style) and maybe burgers and/or hotwings.

She's from the Philippines, so I guess the Pinoy version.

Enjoy! I had thought about making some chicken adobo to make it a bit of a late supper, but I got a late request for brats.

Enjoy! I had thought about making some chicken adobo to make it a bit of a late supper, but I got a late request for brats.

Just as long as you're planning a "late supper" and not a "last supper." :singing: We've got two more games to win after tomorrow!

Just as long as you're planning a "late supper" and not a "last supper." :singing: We've got two more games to win after tomorrow!

Well said...

No, I'm planning a pretty good "Dim Sum" feast if they get to the Super Bowl.

For after game tailgate. Some sweets for our ....guests :Dimages.jpg

imlick.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick