PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What has been your biggest surprise the Patriots have done in the offseason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas was #1 on my list. So that was not a surprise.

I would say giving up a second and seventh for Welker is my biggest surprise. I knew he would be a good fit for the Pats, but I didn't think he or anyof the restricted free agents were worth giving up a second round pick for. I wasn't aware how lowly regarded the Pats held this draft.

That surprises you? :rolleyes:

My surprise, Mike Reiss isn't 7 feet tall with built in WiFi.
437468.jpg

Is that Clint Oldenburg?

Anyway, to answer the question. I was surprised at how much cap room the Pats had and therefore how much they spent (although they tend to spend close to the cap, as do most teams) but the signing of Randy Moss really surprised me. I had heard the rumours but I just didn't believe them.

I think Kyle Might be bigger both weight and height,than some of our Offensive lineman - Am I correct?

The guy is a giant.

Yeah,From that picture he looks like he spends TONS of time in the weight room ALL year long.

I could name many TEs who are at least 10 years younger that are not even close in the physical shape Kyle appears to be in.

Screw Graham,He has no size compared to this guy,He is a monster and our extra offensive lineman - Brady will have far fewer sacks this year and a reason will be help from Kyle - Bank on it, No one will be missing Graham once 2007 season is over

I think Kyle Might be bigger both weight and height,than some of our Offensive lineman - Am I correct?
He's taller then Light, Mankins, Koppen, Neal, Kaczur, Yates, Mruczkowski, Oldenburg, and Elgin. He is the same height as Barthelmes and Hilliard, shorter then O'Callaghan and Britt. His listed weight is 3 pounds heavier then Elgin, all the rest are 16-50 lbs. heavier. I want to see Reiss standing in his hole in front of O'Callaghan or Britt. :D

Is that Clint Oldenburg?

Anyway, to answer the question. I was surprised at how much cap room the Pats had and therefore how much they spent (although they tend to spend close to the cap, as do most teams) but the signing of Randy Moss really surprised me. I had heard the rumours but I just didn't believe them.

That's Kyle Brady in the picture? To quote Dutch from the Shield: "You gotta be sh*tting me". :eek:

The number of WR signings. It's just silly. I love it.

They weren't any more aggressive in signing players this year than in the past; it appears that way because most of the players signerd weren't current or FA Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back