PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots News 3/6: Could the Patriots Make a Surprise WR Trade This Offseason?

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Didn't know that Cinci's PK had stayed on the field to watch the halftime show.... He would've been doing the same thing inside the locker room anyway, so I don't really see the big deal here...

If DMac wishes to play for the NEP in 2022, then he has to also understand the Reality that he now deserves only HALF of what he made here last year, and if that's not good enough then Sayonara...

A pipeline established by... Little Steven? Lord help us...

Robbie Anderson is fuc-king Scum... I don't want that maggot anywhere NEAR my dam building.

No Mr I-N-T = No W-I-N.

Mayo - same as Little Steven - doesn't deserve to be a HC any time soon... His defense fuc-king sucks.

Billy had better figure out a way to acquire double-digit draft picks before he should EVER consider using YET ANOTHER ONE on YET ANOTHER RB when we have not just holes but fuc-king CRATERS at CB, DE, LT, NT, WR & WLB.

13 Seconds... I don't think that even Billy, Cant Assford, Mayo & Little Steven could've fuc-ked that sh!t up any worse than that little b!tch McDermott did.

Last edited:

Misery Remains In Buffalo

The Buffalo Bills are still lamenting their playoff exit and it sounds like there is potentially some misery internally as players and coaches apparently weren’t happy with how the final sequence of things played out, with Sean McDermott finding himself in a real tough spot.

There seems to be quite a bit of debate about what happened in those final moments, and Tyler Dunne of Go Long recently published a piece about the situation that Buffalo Rumblings recently broke down.

Here’s the bullet points Matt Warren provided from the report:

• Heath Farwell told his special teams coverage unit to squib kick, running time off the clock
  • Sean McDermott said to kick it deep, allowing a touchback and no time off the clock
  • Instead of talking to Tyler Bass, Farwell went to talk to McDermott, then back to the kick team, and Bass was never told to squib
  • Levi Wallace lined up outside leverage on both KC offensive snaps while Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer were 26 and 31 yards off the ball
  • The Bills rushed four, only dropping seven in coverage, and no one jammed any of the receivers at the line of scrimmage
  • The Bills were trying to stop a last-second touchdown, not a field goal
  • Stefon Diggs and a defensive player were in an argument leaving the field that was quelled by Jerry Hughes
  • After the game when McDermott only said “execution” publicly, it rubbed players the wrong way
  • Players and people inside the building are questioning Sean McDermott’s management at the end of the game
  • Because it was the end of the season, the team hasn’t gathered to discuss the end of regulation or watch film, leaving to a massive void in accountability inside the roster and many players have no idea what happened in the last 13 seconds of regulation

McDermott has reportedly downplayed that final sequence but internally, players aren’t happy with whatever explanation they were given and a team source told GoLong that everything ended “abruptly”.

“You preach accountability,” one player told the site. “But you don’t practice it.”

Overall, all the blame appears to be landing firmly on McDermott, which might set up an interesting offseason in Buffalo. For a team that was thought to be among the teams to beat again next season, if ever there was a team that might “hate their coach”, Patriots fans can smile and enjoy the fact that, for now, the Bills appear to fit that description.

reading this article really evoked the memory of

new england patriots nfl GIF

sad richard sherman GIF

the repercussions of that play, right or wrong, blew the seahawks apart at the seams after XLIX... I do wonder if "13 Seconds" will have that same type of negative impact on the billdos

Trade Agholor.

Do not trade for Anderson.

The HC position is becoming a joke in the NFL. They are getting younger, way less experienced and deserving. Everyone is trying to find the next McVay and it has gotten out of hand with Mike McDaniel.

I have no idea what the Pats are doing meeting with a RB right now. There are other major priorities that need to be addressed.

McDerrmott is such a turd.

I'm not sure why a WR trade would be a surprise.

We need an additional WR. If we were to trade Agholor, we would need two WR's.

When seeking someone to be one of our top 3 WR's, I like trade better than the other options.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back