PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do you want with two # 1s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Now that the season is over; what positions would you draft for with our picks?

I want to see LB and CB? WR is acceptable if a Ted Ginn drops to us.

Depends on FA. If Asante leaves without an adequate replacement, CB is one for sure. Probably Safety with the other although an OT or WR if the right guy is there.

I think you've got it cb and lb. Free-agency can change things. If we keep Asante, maybe a S. A.Spencer olb and D.Hughes - cb??

The value at #22 is likely to be at DB. LaRon Landry could fall to us, and would definitely be the PBA if he does.

I don't like a WR in round 1 unless his name is Ginn.

I definitely like a LB with probably the later pick. There's a surplus of 1-2 round 3-4 OLB prospects in this year's draft. It will be interesting to see how the group shuffles out, as there's no clear #1. I really like Buster Davis and Anthony Spencer here.

Now that the season is over; what positions would you draft for with our picks?

I want to see LB and CB? WR is acceptable if a Ted Ginn drops to us.

One CB and best player available choose from WR, LB, S, OL.

I want the best value available for the Patriots. Meaning that I will be happy if its Willis, Leonard, McCauley, Adams, or anyone else whom BB feels is a quality candidate to help this team.

I want the best value available for the Patriots. Meaning that I will be happy if its Willis, Leonard, McCauley, Adams, or anyone else whom BB feels is a quality candidate to help this team.

You're right. It's fun to speculate. But, the last two drafts have showed us that Belichick can't be pigeon-holed into taking a player at a certain position/size. Everyone is on the board. And, he crosses them off as he sees fit. Helluva lot smarter than any of us.

You're right. It's fun to speculate. But, the last two drafts have showed us that Belichick can't be pigeon-holed into taking a player at a certain position/size. Everyone is on the board. And, he crosses them off as he sees fit. Helluva lot smarter than any of us.

You're right there. I have yet to pick Belichick's first pick, yet. The only guy that I picked in the BB era was Ben Watson... and that was a complete fluke. I liked his smarts.

You're right there. I have yet to pick Belichick's first pick, yet. The only guy that I picked in the BB era was Ben Watson... and that was a complete fluke. I liked his smarts.
I got Ty Warren and Richard Seymour. I also got Wilfork once I saw he'd be available but not before the draft. It's tough sledding, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3