PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are you going to do on your sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scout our next 2 opponents in Dallas and Cleveland at 1pm. Watch Peyton hang 28 on Denver in the first quarter, then go to work and keep up with the scores on Gamecast.

BTW- also some huge baseball games to watch on Sunday.

Last edited:
Big E.
Do they still have those clam fritters at the RI house?
Boy, I hope so.

I'll be catching a matinee of 'Resident Evil, Extinction', then watching the late games on the ticket, then the sunday night game.

Hopefully like most sundays I'll start it off by recovering from a hard fought win on saturday. I'll then watch some of the NFL games on TV. If the Patriots aren't playing I usually skip around between games until one of them gets really good then I'll stay with that game.

I just hope the Jets aren't playing on CBS. If the Jets are playing and the game on FOX sucks then I'll call my girl over...:D

I'll be catching a matinee of 'Resident Evil, Extinction', then watching the late games on the ticket, then the sunday night game.

Why would you even want to see that movie, the first two weren't enough torture for ya?

16 Sundays a year there is NFL football on and some of you are going to go out and miss it?!?! These are the holy days and every drop of it should be soaked up like a sponge

I'll be working. I usually only watch teams that the Pat's are playing. I wish I was off as the scuba diving has been good in SoCal where I'm working right now.

16 Sundays a year there is NFL football on and some of you are going to go out and miss it?!?! These are the holy days and every drop of it should be soaked up like a sponge

OK . . . let's see here, let's assume that the only game you can get is, I dunno,

Panthers v. Saints [next week]

Is that really worth watching?

OK . . . let's see here, let's assume that the only game you can get is, I dunno,

Panthers v. Saints [next week]

Is that really worth watching?
Aren't there are always four games on Sunday, of which it is possible to watch 3 (at 1:00, 4:00 and 8:00)

According to my TV listing:

Jets - Bills at 1:00
Broncos - Colts at 4:00
Eagles - Giants at 8:00

Looks like the lawn won't be getting mowed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes