PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Are the Jets Video Taping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tweeted Colin Cowherd he is unafraid to rattle the cages plz my twitter friends tweet this too him... the more the better.

include the link tto the picture:cool:

Last edited:
I'm listening to Fred on PFW right now, laugh at all the uproar behind this photo. LOL. oh well

Did I nail this or what way back in post #22 when I said Don't worry. The new CBA will have a clause allowing the Jets to use video cameras. ;)

The Jets have explained to PFT that the man with the camera “works for Jets TV and shoots footage for our team programming.”

The Jets also have pointed out that the league’s 2011 policy on sideline media access permits “club video crews

That Roger Goodell, always lookin' out for his boys!

Last edited:
I want a full press investigation here .. :spygate:

IMG420.jpg

They are taping to see how a REAL football team is supposed to look like!

This whole incident shows how stupid and overly harsh the 2007 penalties for taping were.

So the heinous crime of videotaping from the sidelines that cost the Pats a first round pick is now an acceptable practice if the person doing the taping wears a Jets jersey. What a hypocritical Piece of Sh-t is the commissioner.

Still waiting for the cameraman to be identified so we know it ISN'T a member of the Jets' coaching staff.

Do you really think we'll get an honest answer about that? If we even hear a name, it will turn out to be Sal Alosi's unlucky brother, Joey.

On the subject of this being permissible because the camera operator works for an "all access" show, is anyone verifying that they aren't filming anything they shouldn't? Didn't Goodell create a Strategic Security force to look into things like this? Anyone ever hear anything about them since the group was formed 3 or 4 years ago?

Anyone ever hear anything about them since the group was formed 3 or 4 years ago?

They will be ex-Jet employees like half the league office is :rolleyes:

Do you really think we'll get an honest answer about that? If we even hear a name, it will turn out to be Sal Alosi's unlucky brother, Joey.
At least if they give us a name, the media could look into it.

Around the Horn had this issue on their show. The two sportswriters basically blew it off and said it was a non-issue :confused:

I would love to get a full field view there to see what the camera guy is filming since everyone else is looking down field. Not that it really matters, we just have to accept that Belichick should have just listened to the memo instead of opening up the Pats to the ridiculousness of a new commissioner trying to make a name for himself and a media that couldn't wait to throw him under the bus. We also have to accept that anything a New York team does will get swept away like it's nothing.

I would love to get a full field view

I was thinking earlier that it could be pretty obvious as to what is going on when the players/coaches watch the coaches film.

We have photos off the Jets doing the exact same thing even at the game the Patriots were busted at. This was before the aleged rule change Okaying it for all access type shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back