PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are the chances...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What are the chances that we can pickup both Addai and Stovall in the 2nd rd.? I don't think either is going to go in the first, and doubt that either will make it past the 2nd. IMO adding these two exciting, young players to our team would just add a tremendous amount of explosiveness to the offense. Getting a stud OL or Def. player in the 1st rd, then adding these two in the 2nd would be a great day for us. But thats just my opinion, and when talking about the draft, I have learned one thing. If you talk about it,then there aint no chance in hell its gonna happen. :eek:

Last edited:
I doubt that will happen, but I agree - IF it were to happen, along with, say, Bobby Carpenter or Chad Greenway or one of the safeties - that would be a terrific Day One haul.

If we had two #2s I guess it would be possible. We only have one #2 though.

But.....we do have enough ammo to move up to rd. 2 and take that chance. I'd be okay with that.

holyredeemer said:
But.....we do have enough ammo to move up to rd. 2 and take that chance. I'd be okay with that.
I would be very happy to come out of the first day with a good OL, Addai and Stoval. No doubt about that.

holyredeemer said:
What are the chances that we can pickup both Addai and Stovall in the 2nd rd.? I don't think either is going to go in the first, and doubt that either will make it past the 2nd. IMO adding these two exciting, young players to our team would just add a tremendous amount of explosiveness to the offense. Getting a stud OL or Def. player in the 1st rd, then adding these two in the 2nd would be a great day for us. But thats just my opinion, and when talking about the draft, I have learned one thing. If you talk about it,then there aint no chance in hell its gonna happen. :eek:

Don't be ridiculous. Stovall is a day two pick as a WR... I expect we might use a 5, 6,or 7 on him, but its also possible he will be an UDFA.. Addai might be a second rounder but could be an early three also..

AzPatsFan said:
Don't be ridiculous. Stovall is a day two pick as a WR... I expect we might use a 5, 6,or 7 on him, but its also possible he will be an UDFA.. Addai might be a second rounder but could be an early three also..
Stovall is not a day 2 WR. I was disappointed in his run today and think there's a decent chance we could get him in the 3rd round but if we get him on the second day it will be a surprise not an expectation.

That said, I wouldn't trade up into the second round for him after his disapointing 40 time.

is this a commentary on your view of the Pats performance against the BUcs :D

Best...post...ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye