PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What about this Board?

I'd nominate Stewie Griffin. He could use his time machine to go back and correct all the stupid mistakes Belichick and Kraft have made in the last 4 years.

@Ian does any poster or lurker have an IP address from Foxboro? Lol
If there aren't any from Foxboro....that might just be the problem right there....

No way. Can't coach a broken QB (or two), and a team that's mentally checked out.

Nothing anyone can do until next season.

Thank God we have almost 100m to spend.

Until then...

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Ll Cool J What GIF by ION

I think there's a couple of the folks that produce talking points for talk radio/podcasts that have come thru here from time to time. There's been more than one occasion where we have discussed something here and then it's gets picked up later in the afternoon. Not recently. They have their work made easy with all the bad football and intrigue coming out of foxboro.
Beedle is the person I noticed it the most from. I mean it would damn near be the thread titles verbatim.

not a single @ for me, even though i am over .500 in madden online head to head using strictly the patriots. **** this place!
Over .500 with the Patriots my Son just brought Madden I thought the game was realistic. :mad:

Last edited:
Based on the wit, wisdom, and analysis we see posted here daily, which of your favorite posters could actually help The Patriots Coaching staff?
Go dig up New England Mike and prop him up

can’t be worse than what we have

Box_O_Rocks ..... he was great .... RIP

Last edited:
I hear that modern players do not respond well to miserable, whiney, fellatio-starved c*nts, so cross 70% of the posters off of your list, based upon the recent posts here. That represents a 20% increase in the c*ntiness factor since the start of the offseason.

fnordcircle has this team at a solid 0-11

Dikembe gets us to 10-1 with the only loss being before he shows up
Man it’s been a while since those guys have popped up.

I nominate Kontra and Dingle

I agree. What happened to Kontra and Dingle? Great guys. Great insight. Where is fnordcircle? Too many guys missing.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back