PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What about this Board?

There is a former poster who would (bridge of battle star gallactica) blow up the entire thing and start anew. He might reference a certain LB and his potential crime(s) as well.

I've always suspected @Steve102 of being a Foxboro mole.

Ll Cool J What GIF by ION

I thought I read that Curran lurked here at one point.
I think there's a couple of the folks that produce talking points for talk radio/podcasts that have come thru here from time to time. There's been more than one occasion where we have discussed something here and then it's gets picked up later in the afternoon. Not recently. They have their work made easy with all the bad football and intrigue coming out of foxboro.

I thought I read that Curran lurked here at one point.
I think Evan Lazar and his Alex Barth either lurked or have accounts as they are young enough.

There were times they or other Boston or national media would bring up stuff right after we talked about it.

I think Evan Lazar and his Alex Barth either lurked or have accounts as they are young enough.

There were times they or other Boston or national media would bring up stuff right after we talked about it.
I've noticed this happening a few times.

Sometimes points unloaded verbatim as they were written on the board.

I was on the ESPN boards back in the day when "NEInsider" posted these long takes about things happening with the team, Spygate, the Giants SB loss and a bunch of other stuff. The way it was worded a lot of us thought maybe it was a Patriots coach, someone connected to the team or maybe even BB himself. Others thought it was a troll. Never could figure out for sure though.

I wonder if anyone really connected with the team - player or employee posted here in the past.

Let's make up a fake rumor for Volin to pick up. Lol
I'm down on this, but we need to make it believable. Something like "AF is having trouble with their water supply".

It’s not rocket science.
Do the opposite of Bill.

Note to Kraft, Inc:
Please deposit my $25 mill in salary in Banco de Caymen, and don’t tell the wife

Im offering a cyber monday deal, if hired as hc today i’ll agree for $10m yearly . 5 hours left for this deal.

I say we keep tanking and load up the draft picks. Give the coaching job to Ring 6

There is a former poster who would (bridge of battle star gallactica) blow up the entire thing and start anew. He might reference a certain LB and his potential crime(s) as well.
Are you Joking?
tim burton joker GIF by hoppip

Ian.

Not to denigrate his football acumen, but more for his level headed rationality and tolerance even in the face of attempts to overcome it. If he can make this place work he’ll certainly be able to turn around a dysfunctional FO, coaching staff, and locker room.

Patfanken, what happened to him? He's still alive playing poker? or just sick of the latest team sucking?

fnordcircle has this team at a solid 0-11

Dikembe gets us to 10-1 with the only loss being before he shows up

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back