PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What about Charles Rogers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-lions-rogerscut&prov=ap&type=lgns

He probably has lots of mistresses with bewling infants to support and a delicate set of collarbones, but I saw the dude plenty in college (He had two or three kinds then), and he was fantastic.

New start, and all that? Second chances, and embracing a Work Ethic? If nothing else, he's a legitimate deep threat. Has he been picked up by anyone?

Isn't that what has gotten Al Davis ahead all these years, taking project players? Or was that players from the Projects?

What about him??? Dont need him....

The fish are talking to him now.

Please no.

Charles Rogers annoys me, The year he was drafted I couldn't turn on the TV without hearing him sing, "I'm Charles Rogers! I had 68 catches and 13 touchdowns. I'm Charles Rogers! I had 68 catches and 13 touchdowns."

Top 20 bust of all time.

He started out good, with 2 td catches his first game...

... he has had 2 since then.

At least thats what a lions fan told me last night... I dont follow them :)

Ceresco said:
Charles Rogers annoys me, The year he was drafted I couldn't turn on the TV without hearing him sing, "I'm Charles Rogers! I had 68 catches and 13 touchdowns. I'm Charles Rogers! I had 68 catches and 13 touchdowns."

Top 20 bust of all time.

Try Top 3 bust all time
1. Tony Mandarich
2. Ryan Leaf
3. CRog
4. David Klingler
5. A. Ware
6. Blair Thomas

What are you so enthusiastic about with Cahrels rodgers. A coke head bust who can't play is hardly someone the local football team needs...

Poston Client

Ceresco said:
"I'm Charles Rogers! I had 68 catches and 13 touchdowns. I'm Charles Rogers! I had 68 catches and 13 touchdowns."
Sing it!
If we ever played the Ravens in the playoffs, Charles Rogers would be a huge wapon for us. Ray loves his singing. He couldn't stop dancing when Rogers was singing to him. I'm suprised Ray hasn't complained to managment that he needs Rogers in his team to let him do what he does best.
Dancing!

Last edited:
No thank you. Dont feel like signing a first round bust who can never stay healthy. I dont want to get that desperate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News