PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have TEN guys listed as questionable

Great

gronk...62 games played in...52 TDs....add 2 more sunday night

THis is this guys prediction on NFL.com

What a matchup! This one goes to overtime. Tom Brady and Philip Rivers are the unquestioned leaders of their teams -- like Marino and Elway in the '80s, or Aikman and Young in the '90s. Rivers was the MVP of the league through September in my book, while Brady is probably third on many updated ballots, behind 1) Aaron Rodgers and 2) J.J. Watt. For more on that, click here. Ryan Mathews is the X-factor here. If he goes off, San Diego runs clock, Brady only gets eight to nine possessions and the Chargers win at home. By the way, Brady is 45-7 all-time in December, the best record of any active QB. Second place? You guessed it, my boy Philip, at 30-6. #NEvsSD

Pick was 30-24 pats in OT. If it goes to OT i will throw things

Last edited:
Probably a very nasty and unsportsmanlike thing for me to say, but I hear Rivers is dealing with a "severe rib injury." I'd like to see some hard sacks.

Edit: But not too hard. Rivers needs to be healthy enough to play (and win) against the Broncos next week, though.

Last edited:
Probably a very nasty and unsportsmanlike thing for me to say, but I hear Rivers is dealing with a "severe rib injury." I'd like to see some hard sacks.

Edit: But not too hard. Rivers needs to be healthy enough to play (and win) against the Broncos, though.

It's not nasty ect. It's football. If a team knows you are injured..they are going to go after that area...it's just a fact. I remember in HS playing and i was a LB and had a cast/brace on my right arm and i remember some players trying to get after that arm on blitzes coming from the OL area. I remember this becasue i got so pissed at one Dbag who tried to twist it.

The good ole days..... :D

It's not nasty ect. It's football. If a team knows you are injured..they are going to go after that area...it's just a fact. I remember in HS playing and i was a LB and had a cast/brace on my right arm and i remember some players trying to get after that arm on blitzes coming from the OL area. I remember this becasue i got so pissed at one Dbag who tried to twist it.

The good ole days..... :D

I'll admit, though, I am being a hypocrite, since I cry about how unfair it is for defenders to target Gronk's injuries.

I don't. A bum ankle or sore shoulder is one thing. One bad hit to a damage ribcage and that might be it.

I'll admit, though, I am being a hypocrite, since I cry about how unfair it is for defenders to target Gronk's injuries.

Now Burfict is a scum bag and that guy from DET. They have done it intentionally lots of times. Difference between trying to hit someone a tad harder this time around becasue he has some bad ribs to...i am going to try and rip your ankle off or take our your knee completely IMO

curran says if hightower can't go...don't be surprised to see the D struggle a bit vs the chargers. I agree with this

curran says if hightower can't go...don't be surprised to see the D struggle a bit vs the chargers. I agree with this

I agree, but we have what we have and we will win. Every one will step up. This is an important game and a win will make it easy for the Pats for home filed advantage. Trust in Bill Belichick.

I agree, but we have what we have and we will win. Every one will step up. This is an important game and a win will make it easy for the Pats for home filed advantage. Trust in Bill Belichick.

And this will basically be a home game for the pats. Chargers fans are weak when it comes to attendance. Can;t wait to see all the socal pats fans there...will be TONS

Sealver Siliga activated to 53 man roster! Help take some pressure off the big boys in the middle

Sealver Siliga activated to 53 man roster! Help take some pressure off the big boys in the middle

Yup...and Jones getting healthy and could play tomorrow...some good signs

Matthews in the past hasn't scared me....but lately he has been very good and pats have a hard time with TEs and Gates may have a field day. But that's ok if he's the only guy with good #s IMO.

Can't let Matthews get 6-7 yards on first down or 2nd to make it 3rd and short like Lacy did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back