PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our defensive line really struggles vs mobile quarterbacks because it’s not a very athletic group. Contain Tyrod.

You can't stop Tyrod, you can only hope to contain him! :)

Seriously, with some potential absences up from the Patriots may have to leave Gilmore & Bulter on their own deserted islands while flooding the up front/near front. I'd expect Chung and DM to be extra active in tackling.

Ql8kg.gif

Nothing more enjoyable than Bills fans getting all juiced up for this game and getting their hearts ripped out again.

Boston Sports Info@bostonsportsinf

Tom Brady, if he throws 2 TD passes Sunday, will move past Ryan Fitzpatrick for the most TD passes at Ralph Wilson/New Era Stadium in the last 20 years

ouch

Current TD's
Ryan Fitzpatrick - 39
Tom Brady - 38
Drew Bledsoe - 30

11:08 AM - Nov 28, 2017

Jesus, that's terrible, imagine if a visiting QB had the record for the most TD passes in your stadium? How is that even possible?

How will the Bills franchise feel that on his way to yet again beating the Bills and basically ending their playoff hopes, season, etc. He sets the record for most TD passes thrown in there stadium?

humiliations-galore.jpg

Jesus, that's terrible, imagine if a visiting QB had the record for the most TD passes in your stadium? How is that even possible?

Reminds me of something I heard Monday: Since the Browns 2.0 began play in Cleveland, which QB has the most wins in that stadium? Tim Couch? Derek Anderson? No...

Ben Roethlisberger.

Regards,
Chris

Bummer. Flying to FL tomorrow and will have to go to the smoke filled island sports bar to watch the game as one of maybe 2 Patriots fans there. I remember a few years ago when we let the Bills win the last game of the season. the bills fans in the bar acted as if they'd won the SB. Their season ended on a high note with great expectations. Dashed the next season of course.

Solid athlete. Seems like a special teams candidate to take Ebner's spot:

Height: 6001
Weight: 220
40 Yrd Dash: 4.51
20 Yrd Dash: 2.57
10 Yrd Dash: 1.56
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 21
Vertical Jump: 36 1/2
Broad Jump: 10'04"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.27
3-Cone Drill: 6.90

But will he pass the ever defining question: Does he pass the eye test :D:rolleyes:?

Reminds me of something I heard Monday: Since the Browns 2.0 began play in Cleveland, which QB has the most wins in that stadium? Tim Couch? Derek Anderson? No...

Ben Roethlisberger.

Regards,
Chris
Whats even worse is since 1989 the coach with the most victories and highest winning %?

Bill Belichick.

Hue Jackson has as many wins as HC as BB does playoff victories as Browns HC.

Its incredible how inept they are.

Happy Andrews, KVN and Flowers are present. Brady gets his weekly maintenance day I assume.

Happy Andrews, KVN and Flowers are present. Brady gets his weekly maintenance day I assume.

He took a pounding vs MIA. I do wonder if the Achilles needs a little xtra TLC as well.

Boston Sports Info@bostonsportsinf

Tom Brady, if he throws 2 TD passes Sunday, will move past Ryan Fitzpatrick for the most TD passes at Ralph Wilson/New Era Stadium in the last 20 years

ouch

Current TD's
Ryan Fitzpatrick - 39
Tom Brady - 38
Drew Bledsoe - 30

If Tom Brady throws for 84 yards against Buffalo, he will have 22,000 more yards passing than Dan Fouts.

Last edited:
Brady at New Era.

16 TD - 1 INT

38 PPG

388 YPG

The game is just an excuse for Tom to collect his rent money from Buffalo.

Jeff Howe on Twitter

Tom Brady, LaAdrian Waddle and Trevor Reilly returned to practice in today’s walkthrough. Chris Hogan and Marcus Cannon remain out, almost certainly won’t play Sunday.

Ok Chris Hogan needs to be back next week he has to get a game in Before the Pitts:D Game.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore