PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well I'm on my way to MarketBasket to shop and I turn on the radio.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
eli-manning-photoshop-040.jpg

It's mind blowing how naive and illogical people have been in regards to the Manning/HGH/Al Jazeera story.

Majority of people are just stupid. There's really no other way to put it.
its the narrative, they dont want Peyton to be guilty so they just refuse to acknowledge the information. People tend to do it a lot with PED's, Ortiz, Pettitte, Mathis all dont get labeled as cheaters depite failing drug tests.

It's all about branding. The Mannings are a "wholesome NFL family entertainment brand." The only branding Chandler Jones will get is by iron or prod, figuratively speaking.

I love Market Basket. Problem is that they only have one store in Biddeford. When are they coming to Portland and other points north?

sushi is raw fish

raw fish is a dead fish

dead fish will smell bad in 3 days

are espn sources 3 day old dead fish?

This is why I come to Pats Fans (well besides my love of the team of course) - where else can you get the kernel of an idea of rotten sushi haiku?

If you wanna experience what getting out of a parking lot after a football game is like, go to market basket on Sunday afternoon.

Or any grocery store in New England about 12:15 on a game day..

A 25 year old millionaire tries some form of "spice" and has a bad reaction, the sky has fallen.

It is not even illegal in Massachusetts or banned by the NFL.. but it sure generates a lot of attention.

D & C will pontificate for this for 4 hours this morning as though it is some indicator of something..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back