PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well At Least ONE Ryan Brother Gets the Axe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hear the gnashing of teeth already up in Buffalo:

"That S.O.B. is gonna steal my network studio show job!!!!! I'm just gonna have to act more bat###t crazy and embarrass the Pelugas quicker"."

About time. His teams give up 40+ points in a game a few times a year. What team is going to hire him next?

How does he still even get job consideration? The last name?

I predict Fox.
I can see that. I don't see how any team goes after him, certainly not as a DC. He sucks.

On a somewhat related note, I tuned in to FS1 last night and saw Moss and Champ Bailey doing their run through the NFL. Both said NE is going undefeated.

No worries. Rob will have another job in the blink of an eye. Who wouldn't want him? At least that's what he thinks.

there were plenty of us calling for Rex's head before he even got to Buffalo. His defense has been as offensive as Whaley's drafting of EJ..... the honeymoon period ended quickly. The Ryan's are polarizing, but he is not very bright to come straight out and say they intend to build a bully with anti-bullying NFL campaigns running.... talk about a PR nightmare this guy. I don't think he's a great late 90's early 2000's era coach but he isn't obviously going to Seattle his way to a superbowl.

No worries. Rob will have another job in the blink of an eye. Who wouldn't want him? At least that's what he thinks.
Apparently he hasn't been fired so that was quick

The guy was a successful position coach here.

I won't necessarily say "good", given who his superiors and colleagues were. But on results alone, he was pretty successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST