PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rob to Join Rex on the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Bills' management might reconsider not firing Rex yet with this development.

Looks like the circus intends to stay in town a while and is setting up more tents.
This could be Rex giving the Bills ownership a big middle finger after the story last week that said he's out if he doesn't make the playoffs next year.

Is this a joke ? Surprised the bills management approved this , he was a horrible defensive coordinator for the Saints. Well actually this is what is to be expected from that mess of an organization ! More comical relief next year in the AFC East !

After watching Mike Munchak pull Reggie Nelson's hair, Rex felt that adding Rob to his fold might add some "fight" on the part of the coaches..

Rex likes players who have "fight" (getting a lot of penalties)..

Remember his prophetic words after his team got 17 penalties..

"Can you play a lot smarter? Absolutely. But I'll take a team that can fight over a team that won't -- that will sit back and take it -- any day of the week. And bring on the next team.

"So that's how I look at it. Give me a team that's got some fight, and we'll compete to the very end, right, wrong or indifferent. No matter how good the officiating is, or whatever."

So what are the odds on Buffalo not drafting on D in the 1st round again?

I really thought this was an Onion piece. Wow.

3709db9a4cd7f303dc4b6645c467259e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference