PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to the New England Patriots, Marshall WR Aaron Dobson

Ladies and Gentleladies i have been saying this since my first name was banned. We needed to get back to 2 things from the superbowls era

1. Wr's have clutch hands and are smart. Givens Patton Brown all fit the bill am i right? Dobson put on a show at his proday in this snow not dropping a pass. He is clutch with his hands pick for them by far.

2. Long armed pass rushes who may not get to the QB but we always seem to knock passes down in the Superbowl era. Vet back there at safety

So recap wr's who dont lead the league in drops and smart ones who just dont run straight and fall to the ground after catching it(give Branch a pass on that back in the era) We have long armed pass rushes who will tip balls like mad men this year. The 7th round pick even said which i loved a tip pass is a wasted down for the offense. Buchanon i believe it was. People not seeing Ebner making the team are nuts. That guy was a special team beast and as raw as they come. I see him making the biggest leap this year.

Well hopepfully you get to read my post my bff schmessy will prob ban me in a hour or so. I liked what BB did in the draft.

Troy Brown's comments on Dobson

From Mike Reiss, here's some things Troy Brown had to say:

“He’s the kind of [receiver] they haven’t seen around here, especially in a young body,” said Brown, the longtime Patriots fan favorite. “I’m not taking anything away from Deion Branch [or others], but he’s a young body with good height (6-3) and good size (210) who catches the ball very well. He had a few drops, but when you can catch, you can catch. He makes a lot of tough catches, and in this league, that’s what you have to do, especially when facing tough man-to-man coverage; you have to make some special plays and he’s capable of doing that.”

Brown, who during the NFL season provides Patriots analysis on Comcast SportsNet, touched on the importance of Dobson’s route-running in the Patriots’ system.

“Here, playing for a quarterback as demanding as Tom [Brady], you have to be as perfect as possible running routes, and [Dobson] has a tremendous amount of upside,” he said. “He’s able to get behind defenders and stretch the field if needed, but he also does a lot of things that smaller receivers can do in the intermediate [areas].”

New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back