PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to Indy for the Super Bowl - NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyPatriotsfan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
If you're planning to come to Indy for the Super Bowl...

Don't expect a warm welcome. Listening to the brain farts that live here, they're all like at least there's a Manning in the Bowl, anyone who beats the Patriots is ok with me. etc.
It's going to be a miserable experience here for Pats fans.

Re: If you're planning to come to Indy for the Super Bowl...

I'm predicting a very pro Giants crowd.

Do Pats fans get a warm welcome anywhere outside New England?? :)

Last edited:

Don't be ridiculous. Patriot fans mean business for the city. And for the organization. You're only doing us a favor. Winning the super bowl is an extra

I'm predicting a very pro Giants crowd.

New Englanders and NY'ers descending upon Indianapolis will in itself cause massive hysteria.

It's going to be miserable 10x for Pats fans considering the game that's being played. All I have been hearing is that the host committee wants to show off hoosier hospitality blah blah blah, it's going to be sh!tty here.

at least Polian cant turn the heat up inside Lucas:D

Don't be ridiculous. Patriot fans mean business for the city. And for the organization. You're only doing us a favor. Winning the super bowl is an extra

Ridiculous? Have you been watching the news since the games ended? Even the friggen reporters are showing their dismay because the Pats are playing. We both know that Pats fans are not going to be well recieved here.

I want to go so bad....but I feel like their will be more giants fans

I want to go so bad....but I feel like their will be more giants fans

Dumbass Colt fans will be wearing Giants jerseys because the lesser Manning is playing and it's against the Pats. So the brain farts known as Hoosiers will make it the least hospitable place you can be.

Since we are the home team, can they crank up the crowd noise for us?:D

The banjo pickers in Indiana will be pulling for Deliverance boy #2, since they had his brother, Deliverance boy #1

Will be in Indy. Have flights and hotel already booked. Couldn't care less if the people from the city will be rooting for the Giants.

I see someone hates living in Indiana. :D

Seriously though, I'd try to find a way to score tickets and go, but I need my vacation days for later. I'll take a day off if...*not saying it now*

Besides, Giants and Colts fans are necessarily known for their violence. It's not like it's Philadelphia or San Francisco.

$6000 on ticketmaster

I see someone hates living in Indiana. :D

Seriously though, I'd try to find a way to score tickets and go, but I need my vacation days for later. I'll take a day off if...*not saying it now*

Besides, Giants and Colts fans are necessarily known for their violence. It's not like it's Philadelphia or San Francisco.

You have no idea how much I hate living in this wasteland known as Indiana.

Will be in Indy. Have flights and hotel already booked. Couldn't care less if the people from the city will be rooting for the Giants.

Same here. Besides, I went to Indy for a playoff game between the Steelers & the Colts, and even though we bought Steelers hats the morning of the game in the Colts pro shop (long story), the Indy fans couldn't have been nicer. Even if the Indy crowd is pro-G-men, I don't expect bad treatment. C'mon Pats fans - we have to get there to support our team! We can't let those lousy NYers show us up!!

If Tom Brady's brother was the QB of, say, the Texans, and they were in the Super Bowl in New England, I would expect a pro Texans crowd against anyone but the Pats.

I don't love the new tradition where you get a super bowl just because you get a stadium. Indy is not the right place for the super bowl. Not questioning their hospitality, but just looking into hotels and cars and stuff, it's a much different experience than having a super bowl in a larger metro area. Hopefully, they will rise to the occasion.

If you are planning to go to the Super Bowl and want to get all the info about tickets, travel, parties, etc., join the Patriots Tailgate Yahoo Group and vote on this poll to be included in the email distribution list.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/PatsTG/surveys?id=3083928

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back