PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week Two NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They found a way to win. Thats what we would say if it was the pats. Credit them that

The Chiefs started out strong last week scoring 27 points in the first half and really hasn't done all that much impressive since.

Peyton Manning is starting to sound like Andy Griffith.

What kind of dumb hick do you have to be to love this guy?

One of the worst prime time games I've seen in a while... Probably even worse than that NYG-DAL game the other night.

Penalty only if leaper nicks/steps on/lands on offensive player.....at least that's how interpreted the announcers explanation of the rule.
But on the play in question, I thought he landed on a defensive player.

KC chokes again and Goober has a golden horseshoe up is ass (in the regular season). Cant wait for it to get cold and watch the Broncos fold

They found a way to win. Thats what we would say if it was the pats. Credit them that
I'm not taking anything away from the Broncos for winning that game. But it was also a meltdown by the KC. Crap defense on final drive, handing the ball off instead of the knee...everything else in the game. SMH.

One of the worst prime time games I've seen in a while... Probably even worse than that NYG-DAL game the other night.
Seattle at Greenbay should be good

I'm not taking anything away from the Broncos for winning that game. But it was also a meltdown by the KC. Crap defense, handing the ball off instead of the knee...everything else in the game. SMH.
They had 5 red zone trips only came out with 10pts I believe

Denver has basically resorted back to '12 Denver when the defense had to carry the team for 60 minutes while the offense only got 2-3 scoring drives all game.

But same thing is gonna happen to this team that happened to that team. When they go up against a competent offense they'll have trouble. May even come as earlier as next week when they go to Detroit. Say what you will about Detroit but offensively they are very good at Ford Field

Yeah but Manning.

This game is like a choke-off. Who will choke harder for the loss?
I think who choked the hardest though was Phil Simms on Peyton's **** at the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3