PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week One NFL Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Eli a two-time SB winner? I will forever hate that guy for destroying what should be a perfect SB record for a guy who actually knows how to play the position.

I hate the Giants. Aside from the SB losses, they also stole Vereen from us and I am sick of the Beckham Jr catch being shown non-stop. This is glorious.

Everyone please say a prayer for me, my win this week in the PatsFans fantasy league is dependent on Larry Donnell NOT scoring 3+ points in the next two minutes.
Victory achieved!!!!!

I hope the extra $$$ is worth it, Shane.

Well that's was entertaining. Love me some Manning face

How is Eli a two-time SB winner? I will forever hate that guy for destroying what should be a perfect SB record for a guy who actually knows how to play the position.

What does Jon Tomase have to do to get some credit?

That's on Eli. Should have taken the sack instead of throwing it away and then the FG with 40 seconds less on the clock.

That decision to pass on 3rd was 10x worse than Pete Carroll calling a slant in the SB. That was monumentally dumb. I was in total shock when Eli rolled out. Unreal.

That decision to pass on 3rd was 10x worse than Pete Carroll calling a slant in the SB. That was monumentally dumb. I was in total shock when Eli rolled out. Unreal.
I'll have to disagree only because of what was at stake.

decision to pass was less dumb than him throwing it into the stands knowing the situation.

decision to pass was less dumb than him throwing it into the stands knowing the situation.
I'll hand it off there every time and trust my D to fend off a 70 yard TD drive with 1 minute and no time outs

wow couglin is complaining about the timeout given back to the timeout ??? he got the clock reset to 40 secs for no reason but he forgets that?

Honestly, I don't even take their SB wins seriously. I respect their defense from 2007 but that's it... everything else about what happened in those games are just massive flukes to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes