PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 9 non-Pats game thread [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
One uglyass game going on in Minnesota...Cromartie returns a field goal attempt 109 yads for the lead. Chargers 14-7.

have we as pats fans ever rooted for all three teams in our own division to win this early in the season. this is a pretty funny/weird feeling
GO JETS, DOLPHINS AND BILLS!!! And ANYONE PLAYING THE NINERS!!!!

Do my eyes deceive me, boys, or does Drew Brees actually have 346 yards in the first half?

It's damn near impossible to do, but it would make for an interesting Sunday if he were to top the single game record (556 or so, I believe). He has a legitimate shot to do so, as well, seeing as how it's a one TD game.

adrian peterson again !

Adrian Peterson.. wow.

minn turns it over at the SD goal line. why they didnt give to peterson and gave it to taylor ?

Only a 64 yard run off of the left tackle for a TD to tie the game at 14.. nothing major. :D

Childress needs to stop being cute. Hand it off the Peterson all day!

Last edited:
I've just switched on Detroit- Denver to see that the Lions are leading 23-0. Then I noticed that Patrick Ramsay is at QB for Denver and all was explained. Kudos to Marinelli and Martz for improving that team with the nonsense going on above them.

Lions just stopped them on a four and out (from a 1st and goal). Great D. I HATE Denver.

It's all on Rivers now..

LT has under 3 yards per carry and Gates is without a catch. :O

Donkies losing 30- zip
Anytime they lose, I am happy!

Su-f***ing-perb! 30-0. Following the goal line stop, they (Lions) called a play action which got them 30 or 40 yards. It was followed by a short pass to beat a blitz, which went for 49 yards. I'm not a huge fan of Martz as a HC, but he is very hard to beat as an offensive co-ordinator.

Detroit will be 6-2. :eek:

Minnesota has completely stuffed LT this whole game so far. Amazing.

Su-f***ing-perb! 30-0. Following the goal line stop, they (Lions) called a play action which got them 30 or 40 yards. It was followed by a short pass to beat a blitz, which went for 49 yards. I'm not a huge fan of Martz as a HC, but he is very hard to beat as an offensive co-ordinator.

lions chargers game could be a good one .would be interesting to see if martz goes after the chargers secondary.

Detroit will be 6-2. :eek:

Minnesota has completely stuffed LT this whole game so far. Amazing.

well chargers have no creativity either...no attempt for a 2 min off, spread the field and try something.they have LT running right up at the minn defenders.

MInnesota's defence is looking super-charged. Chargers have no answers and Rivers is looking like he's wearing the Emperor's new clothes. He has nothing.

glad to see jax getting trumped by Saints. jax must be the most overhyped team every yr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes