PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 9 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys fail to capitalize in the red-zone again. They do this every time I watch them.

Cowboys fail to capitalize in the red-zone again. They do this every time I watch them.

I'd call Jerry Jones and see if he'll pay you to turn your TV off when they play...never know...he's insane enough to part with some ducats just in case

I think you're the one that needs to calm down, all he did was question people rooting for an AFC threat over an NFC team and it's a valid point. Besides, when were the Steelers angels? Last I checked their QB is a scumbag rapist and their fans made a Bernard Pollard fan club Tshirt after Brady went down to injury. But if you really hate Eli that much go for it.

I couldn't be calmer.

His past personal problems have no affect on me...The guys now married and settled down.

I think every set of fans apart from the pats were delighted that Pollard took out Brady.

And yes I'm bitter about 07 and 12 so ****** the Giants!

Everyone has their own set of opinions though..I don't see the steelers win as a big threat to us but I do hate the Giants.

Ryan just got his clock set back an hour.

just turned the game back on from walking dead...wow good game

DeMarcus Ware deserves a better team. BB, get'rrr done

bruce carter looks good

Would you look at that? A FGA waved off that traveled over the upright.

Looked better than the 1 in our ravens game...

It looked wide of the upright to me. Might hafta look at it again though.

Can't believe Bryant he's usually very reliable, but Dallas will still manage to lose this one.

pretty sure it went to the right..not over the bar..but from the back angle it looks like it does..but you can clearly see it travel a lot further

It looked wide of the upright to me. Might hafta look at it again though.

Can't believe Bryant he's usually very reliable, but Dallas will still manage to lose this one.
No, you're right. I saw it from a funny telecast angle the first time around. It was clearly wide right.

Upon further review you were right ausbacker, looked like it went right over the crossbar

No, you're right. I saw it from a funny telecast angle the first time around. It was clearly wide right.

Upon further review you were right ausbacker, looked like it went right over the crossbar

tumblr_l1vqjemVnb1qby5oe.jpg

:p;)

lol I think I'll just defer to the men in stripes on that one

Dallas will win this one to get hopes up before they crash the rest of the year. Got $10 riding on this one. Romo leads the game winning drive and Ryan chokes in a biazzaro night.

what are they doing...what horrible plays

All Dallas's HC ever does is clap his hands. Good play, bad play, 12 year old getting molested on the field, he's clapping his hands :confused:

what are they doing...what horrible plays

That team is such a mess top to bottom, except Rob Ryan I think he's a great DC and Ware like I said is awesome. I'm still angry that people were comparing Romo to Brady at one point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back