PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 NFL Games

Manning jumped on that guy's back like a little b!tch when trying to recover that fumble

Surprised he didn't try to teabag him.

Oh man how sweet it would be to have the Jets get blown out and the Broncos lose in the same week.

This Redskins Broncos game is verrrry interesting. Here is where I think Mike Shanahan is just a good coach to have for the Skins. I think John Fox stinks and I'd take Shanny any day against him.

Talib is definitely better than Cromartie.

Someone call the engraver and tell him to hold off on putting the Broncos' name on the Lombardi trophy. That Broncos' offense is slightly less unstoppable than it was dubbed through the first month of the season.

Someone call the engraver and tell him to hold off on putting the Broncos' name on the Lombardi trophy. That Broncos' offense is slightly less unstoppable than it was dubbed through the first month of the season.

Knowshon Moreno's fluke season appears to be coming to an end as well.

We didn't cut Sudfeld because we had too many TEs, we cut him because he sucked!

Mr. Mile High Forehead with a pick 6!

Hahahahahahaha

Too awesome.

manning picked again...TD...iam now dreading the "manning leads comeback for broncos" :(

D Thomas will be ran over by a bus after the game because manning will have thrown him under it LOL

They said the Broncos were better than the 07 Patriots, and the best offense of all time.

And then I said...

UbHSq.gif

Does Hall's TD pass count towards the TD record that Manning is chasing?

A pick 6, no?

VEry interesting game indeed.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes