PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 NFL Games

Gee-Oh...NO NO NO NO!!!!!

sweet falcons and jets getting blown out.. heres a beer for my pats friends :)

Hope this is the final nail in that toe sucker's double wide coffin.....dyamed degenerate belongs in therapy not in the NFL

@ The JETS:

yFtfY.gif

I see your George Takei and raise you a Matthew Lewis:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31770-1380297842-18.gif

The AFC North, South, and East look already won....

Gee-Oh...NO NO NO NO!!!!!

LMFAO...Think I'll go read two threads again at JI..."Has any team ever had the Rookie of the Year on both defense and offense in the same year?" and "Should Wrecks be considered for Coach of the Year?". Can't make this crap up. Love seeing the misery of the worst fans in all of sports.

sweet falcons and jets getting blown out.. heres a beer for my pats friends :)

Do you even care about the Falcons anymore? They seem to be eliminated from NFC South contention at this point. You need to worry more about Carolina who all of the sudden got pretty good.

The Jets week 8 Superbowl hangover, down 29 in the 3Q.

Julius Thomas hobbling off. His "Ow" wasn't quite as blood curdling as Seabass's, but it was notable.

Amendola needs to study Welker's technique for getting down without getting hurt.

Manning jumped on that guy's back like a little b!tch when trying to recover that fumble

Manning fumbles then gets a penalty for holding 'Skins defender pursuing ball. Awesome.

Do you even care about the Falcons anymore? They seem to be eliminated from NFC South contention at this point. You need to worry more about Carolina who all of the sudden got pretty good.

One thing at a time. Yes we do have to worry about them getting into a winning streak, we think this game will break them if they lose.
Carolina is a serious problem. I think our team is better, but they can easily beat us. One day at a time. Break the Falcons, then we can turn to Carolina and worry.
IF Falcons lose this game, they are finished for the season.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back