PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 NFL Games

Brady must throw up when he watches all the weapons Manning has in Denver.

Yet another screen pass for a TD by Manning. The mouth breathers have more proof who the GOAT is.

And that why Manning is a spectacular regular season and an average post season QB.

Who cares if the Broncos get another Super Bowl ring as long as Manning gets his unprecedented 5th MVP award and breaks the regular season TD record. That is what really matters.

So you are saying running on third and goal would make manning a better than average post season qb? I'm confused.

How many short field possessions has Manning gotten this half? geesh.

Words cannot describe how pathetically incompetent the Bronco's opponents have been this year.

MANNING'S CUNNING IS SO POTENT THAT HE GOADS THE ENEMY INTO MAKING MISTAKES. SUCH IS HIS AWESOME MIGHT
-Excerpt from a 10/28/13 ESPN article.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2h
When it comes to NE's AFC East challengers, here's the difference: Pats are in the Bills' and Fins' heads, and the Jets don't give a damn.

Right, because going all out to beat the Patriots then falling completely and unprofessionally flat the next week means the Pats aren't in their heads.

Who knew Albert Breer was a mind reader? No wonder he still has a job in sports "journalism"

Monday: "Peyton Manning comeback for the ages on two sprained ankles" :confused:

So you are saying running on third and goal would make manning a better than average post season qb? I'm confused.

I am saying that every team that Manning is on builds their entire offense on Manning putting up gaudy stats that when defenses get better in the playoffs and can slow down or shutdown Manning, Manning's offense sputters.

The Pats ran into the same situation in the playoffs when they were really high flying without a strong running game. Manning's offenses frequently have that problem in the playoffs.

Dirty Birds are posers, wasted by the cardinals

I am saying that every team that Manning is on builds their entire offense on Manning putting up gaudy stats that when defenses get better in the playoffs and can show or shutdown Manning, Manning's offense sputters.

The Pats ran into the same situation in the playoffs when they were really high flying without a strong running game. Manning's offenses frequently have that problem in the playoffs.

Rob, I'm not completely disagreeing with the point you're trying to make, but I don't believe the Pats' failed to go 19-0 because of a lack of running in the playoffs. In fact, Maroney killed the Jags AND played well against SD in the playoffs that year. They just unfortunately ran into an aggressive NY team that always believed they could win, got hot at the right time, and had a D-Line strong enough to overpower our O-Line the whole game. Even after all that, the Pats were still up 14-10 and then the miracle catch happened.

RG3 is terrible.

All hype and no substance. Bad coaching decision to abandon the run completely with a huge lead. Sound familiar?

Another Manning INT that was karma for trying to run up the score.

HAHAHAHAHA Manning intercepted a 3rd time! :rocker:

I am saying that every team that Manning is on builds their entire offense on Manning putting up gaudy stats that when defenses get better in the playoffs and can slow down or shutdown Manning, Manning's offense sputters.

Fair enough. But we've now changed the subject. Your fellow pats fan was whining about manning padding stats. Its such a whiny and awful argument.

Fair enough. But we've now changed the subject. Your fellow pats fan was whining about manning padding stats. Its such a whiny and awful argument.

Listen, you Manning d!ck rider. Are you watching the game right now?

The Broncos are winning 38-21 with 4 minutes left. Did you just see what happened? Manning tries padding stats by going for a long ball downfield for a touchdown. Luckily he got exactly what he deserved: his 3rd INT of the game.

Don't even TRY to tell me that Manning doesn't care about stats. He's a selfish pr!ck who is CLEARLY trying to pad his stats at all costs.

Rob, I'm not completely disagreeing with the point you're trying to make, but I don't believe the Pats' failed to go 19-0 because of a lack of running in the playoffs. In fact, Maroney killed the Jags AND played well against SD in the playoffs that year. They just unfortunately ran into a hot, aggressive NY team that always believed they could win, got hot at the right time, and had a D-Line strong enough to overpower our O-Line the whole game. Even after all that, the Pats were still up 14-10 and then the bargain with Satan catch happened.

Fixed for accuracy.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back