PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 NFL Games

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2h
When it comes to NE's AFC East challengers, here's the difference: Pats are in the Bills' and Fins' heads, and the Jets don't give a damn.

Right, because going all out to beat the Patriots then falling completely and unprofessionally flat the next week means the Pats aren't in their heads.

I'm sorry but this is nothing but whining and sour grapes. If you truly think any big time qb cares more about stats than winning and scoring..you are just wrong.

Broncos got stuffed on 2md and 3rd and goal earlier. Quit acting like punching it in against a goal line stand is automatic .

Manning has always been a stat padder. Brady doesn't throw nearly as much in x and goal situations as Manning does. And this goes back to his Colts' days.

When it comes to NE's AFC East challengers, here's the difference: Pats are in the Bills' and Fins' heads, and the Jets don't give a damn.

Right, because going all out to beat the Patriots then falling completely and unprofessionally flat the next week means the Pats aren't in their heads.

And the fact that the Jets haven't beaten the Pats since 2010 prior to last week didn't stick in Rex Ryan's craw?

I'm sorry but this is nothing but whining and sour grapes. If you truly think any big time qb cares more about stats than winning and scoring..you are just wrong.

Broncos got stuffed on 2md and 3rd and goal earlier. Quit acting like punching it in against a goal line stand is automatic .

Welcome, but clearly you haven't watched manning in his career, he is all about stats.

Can you really call a win over Jacksonville "big"?

5 posts. L-O-L.

I could guarantee you're a Broncos fanboy who's currently sitting in his mother's basement wearing one of those puke colored jerseys. Hopefully you enjoyed Manning's 2nd INT of the day just a second ago. Don't cry too much.

Another Manning pick. LOL

Manning has always been a stat padder. Brady doesn't throw nearly as much in x and goal situations as Manning does. And this goes back to his Colts' days.

Jesus. Who cares? The objective is to score touchdowns. Who is the better player? Manning or the broncos rb committee? That answer is obvious on who gives a better chance to make a play.

this is what i dont get about rex ryan at all. iam sure breer has some theory about this too

Manning is doing his best to give this game away, but the 'Skins are refusing to win.

Wow this game is a joke.

Words cannot describe how pathetically incompetent the Bronco's opponents have been this year.

Wilson is laughing back in Seattle.

5 posts. L-O-L.

I could guarantee you're a Broncos fanboy who's currently sitting in his mother's basement wearing one of those puke colored jerseys. Hopefully you enjoyed Manning's 2nd INT of the day just a second ago. Don't cry too much.

Lol...I'm not the one crying big guy. And no...not a broncos fan. Actually root for the titans.

I would laugh so hard if they won the division at 6-10.

I am rooting for anyone but the Giants to take the NFC East. I swear at 2-6 if they come back and win the division (which at this point is very much possible given how the Redskins suck, Eagles suck, and Tony Romo is a choker) I'll be p*****.

Jesus. Who cares? The objective is to score touchdowns. Who is the better player? Manning or the broncos rb committee? That answer is obvious on who gives a better chance to make a play.

And that why Manning is a spectacular regular season and an average post season QB.

Who cares if the Broncos get another Super Bowl ring as long as Manning gets his unprecedented 5th MVP award and breaks the regular season TD record. That is what really matters.

I am rooting for anyone but the Giants to take the NFC East. I swear at 2-6 if they come back and win the division (which at this point is very much possible given how the Redskins suck, Eagles suck, and Tony Romo is a choker) I'll be p*****.

Yup, as it would almost certainly means they'd beat everyone on their way to another SB win. It's just what they do when you let them get into the playoffs. I don't know if I can remember a team that just seems to get hot at the right time like they have done in recent years. It's annoying.

There goes any chance for a miracle comeback.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back