PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone watching the steelers game? I forgot the pats have them next, maybe see what they are up against.

That Steelers WR Brown is having a nice game,Ben is once again battered and Bruised behind that OL but still finds ways to make plays ...and that 'old' defense looks pretty darn good today...albeit against a very bad team and lousy QB.

Vikings making a comeback!

This Ponder kids got some nuts. He gets level by Clay mattews and on the very next play says yes sir may I have another.

Last edited:
Harvin out.
Peterson out.

And STILL Ponder comes up with a TD drive! This guy is pretty clutch!

Sounds like he is really smart, too. Got his college degree in 2 1/2 years and is getting his MBA.

This Ponder kids got some nuts. He gets level by Clay mattews and on the very next play says yes sir may I have another.

Ponder that. :)

Ponder is actually playing for his job.....not this year because MCNabb is finished

I am talking about Luck who the Vikes will pick if they get #1 and Ponder doesn't show much,it's up to him to prove his worthiness

Ponder is actually playing for his job.....not this year because MCNabb is finished

I am talking about Luck who the Vikes will pick if they get #1 and Ponder doesn't show much,it's up to him to prove his worthiness

Take a QB with the #12 overall pick, and then take another QB with the #1 overall pick.

Really?

Go Vikings!

Take a QB with the #12 overall pick, and then take another QB with the #1 overall pick.

Really?

Luck is the type of QB that could shake up a normal draft....if course only by reputation in NCAA and nothing assured in the pros

Jennings
Driver
Nelson
Jones
Cobb

Besides Welker, would any Patriots receiver crack that lineup?

This Packer team can be beat.

Its games like this Packers/Vikings that exposes an apparent unbeatable team weakness. The 2007 Pats had a few that eventually caught up to them vs. the Giants :(

Maybe the Packers should be worried.

I mean Rogers was pretty flawless, the Vikings are the Vikings, and are still within 6.

Jennings
Driver
Nelson
Jones
Cobb

Besides Welker, would any Patriots receiver crack that lineup?

They have our unit as a whole beat in receivers but I wouldn't trade Welker for any 2 of them strait up, and considering our tight ends I think Brady has a comparable arsenal.

They have our unit as a whole beat in receivers but I wouldn't trade Welker for any 2 of them strait up, and considering our tight ends I think Brady has a comparable arsenal.

Not even close... The Packers have a quality TE in Finley, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes