PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 6 at Seattle Seahawks.... piece of cake, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't need to prove it wasn't a fluke. They've kicked the crap out of everyone on defense this year, including Green Bay.

They were top 10 in yards and points last year and top 5 in rushing. This isn't a surprise to anyone.

Exactly. And I love how offenses are now "pretty crappy" because they don't measure up to Patriots standards.

I appreciate having some Seahawks fans here adding intelligent discussion to the board, but what is your purpose for being here, NE Seahawk?

It isn't to offer up anything thoughtful, accurate, respectful, or even intelligent, as far as I can tell. You are a very poor reflection on the Seahawks fan base.

I appreciate having some Seahawks fans here adding intelligent discussion to the board, but what is your purpose for being here, NE Seahawk?

It isn't to offer up anything thoughtful, accurate, respectful, or even intelligent, as far as I can tell. You are a very poor reflection on the Seahawks fan base.

I don't know. What is your purpose for being here? You're entitled to your opinion. That's fine. I live near Foxboro and I go to your games once in a while, as a fan of the NFL. I'm also a Seahawks fan and thought it would be interesting to see what you folks think of our team.

With all due respect, you're a ****1ng idiot. Hey, maybe I'm really a member here trolling my board too. :rolleyes:

And a decade and half behind the times? WTF are you smoking?

over/under on this troll getting banned?

Exactly. And I love how offenses are now "pretty crappy" because they don't measure up to Patriots standards.

BTW, those offenses are crappy because they're currently crappy offenses by NFL standards. The numbers bear that out. The only one that's not "crappy" is middling, and that's a huge drop from its status last year, where it was elite all season long.

The only one that's not "crappy" is middling, and that's a huge drop from its status last year, where it was elite all season long.

And as everyone in the world knows actually won that game.

And as everyone in the world knows actually won that game.

Sure, but the offense was still held down pretty well by the Seahawks in that game (268 yards of total offense). I'm not trying to minimize what they've done. I just don't want the troll skating by on his posts.

Last edited:
Well, fortunately for us, the NFL doesn't adjust game scores based on what "everyone in the world" thinks.

Yes, and fortunately for the rest of us, posts like yours mean that the Seahawks fans can no longer claim the moral high ground about that Super Bowl.

So, while you're just another in a long line of trolls from other teams who think you're bringing something new to the table when it's the same tired arguments you're busting out, you have at least brought one good thing to the board. Thanks for that.

There is just nothing that scares me about this matchup except a fluke injury. Russel Wilson is mediocre at best. Just look at his stat line. Arizona 18-34, 153 yds 1 td 1 int. Dallas 15-29 151 yds 1 td. Green Bay 10-21 130 yds 2 tds. St Louis 17-25 160 yds. Carolina 19-25 221 yds 1 td 2 ints. Decent rookie campaign but certainly nothing to fear. Low 50's completion percentage with a good running back.

Stop Lynch and see if this kid can put the team on his back. Sure he will probably throw for his highest yards total to date vs this secondary. But rest assured I'm confident he will make a mistake or 3 turning the ball over multiple times.

Seattles speed on defense will be used against them. Brady will get them in a small formation and just gas them by running the backs right at these guys while in hurry up with occasional play action to keep them honest.

Key for Seattle win is to destroy the run, pressure Brady, win the turnover game and capitalize on those turnovers. They can do that and they got a great shot.

Patriots 35 Seahawks 17. Those fans would be shocked if we scored that many points. I'd be shocked if we didn't with this doomsday offense.

Last edited:
No need. The video is conclusive. How does it feel to know that you're now just like a Steelers fan, circa 2005?

The replay official at the game and the NFL officiating dept who reviewed it disagrees with you, as do many other non-Seahawks fans who actually took the time to analyze what really happened instead of blindly following the masses.

Btw, you may or may not recall, but the mainstream sports media ran analysis segments on those controversial calls in SB XL, and most if not all concluded that they were the right calls.

In other words, whether or not the Seahawks were screwed, or caught breaks, the masses were not siding with them...probably because in both cases, the opposing sides were among the darlings of the NFL (Steelers, Packers).

The replay official at the game and the NFL officiating dept who reviewed it disagrees with you, as do many other non-Seahawks fans who actually took the time to analyze what really happened instead of blindly following the masses.

Btw, you may or may not recall, but the mainstream sports media ran analysis segments on those controversial calls in SB XL, and most if not all concluded that they were the right calls.

In other words, whether or not the Seahawks were screwed, or caught breaks, the masses were not siding with them...probably because in both cases, the opposing sides were among the darlings of the NFL (Steelers, Packers).

Yup, a bunch of totally objective Seahawks fans.

Look, I get that you're a troll. You're not even a particularly good one. But you have absolutely no leg to stand on here. We all saw that play 100 times, and, even ignoring the pass interference that should have been called, it was *still* an interception.

That's fine, it is what it is, and the Seahawks are 3-2 (soon to be 3-3) anyway. Fair enough. Don't pretend that that was a correctly called touchdown, though. Not only do most of your fellow Seahawks fans disagree with you - even Marshawn Lynch admits that that wasn't a touchdown.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--s...of-controversial-final-play-monday-night.html

Last edited:
There is just nothing that scares me about this matchup except a fluke injury. Russel Wilson is mediocre at best. Just look at his stat line. Arizona 18-34, 153 yds 1 td 1 int. Dallas 15-29 151 yds 1 td. Green Bay 10-21 130 yds 2 tds. St Louis 17-25 160 yds. Carolina 19-25 221 yds 1 td 2 ints. Decent rookie campaign but certainly nothing to fear. Low 50's completion percentage with a good running back.

Stop Lynch and see if this kid can put the team on his back. Sure he will probably throw for his highest yards total to date vs this secondary. But rest assured I'm confident he will make a mistake or 3 turning the ball over multiple times.

Seattles speed on defense will be used against them. Brady will get them in a small formation and just gas them by running the backs right at these guys while in hurry up with occasional play action to keep them honest.

Key for Seattle win is to destroy the run, pressure Brady, win the turnover game and capitalize on those turnovers. They can do that and they got a great shot.

Patriots 35 Seahawks 17. Those fans would be shocked if we scored that many points. I'd be shocked if we didn't with this doomsday offense.

Agree. Right now, RW is indeed mediocre. But, he's been getting better, and he's faced some tough defenses in the first few games.

I, being on the other side of the fence, would be shocked if the Patriots scored 35 points.

Yup, a bunch of totally objective Seahawks fans.

Look, I get that you're a troll. You're not even a particularly good one. But you have absolutely no leg to stand on here. We all saw that play 100 times, and, even ignoring the pass interference that should have been called,

Sorry, I stopped reading after that. How's that coolaid? :rofl:

Funny thing is I'm not even talking about the catch. NFL came out and said offensive pass interference should have been called. Which ends that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back