PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 6 at Seattle Seahawks.... piece of cake, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really accurate to use offensive or defensive stats when discussing the Pats? They seem to have more possessions in each game, which leads to more possessions for the other team also. The total numbers must be skewed compared to the rest of the NFL.

oops.........

Last edited:
m just gonna keep it short and say a few things.

1. All our games have been close. Why will the trend be discontinued?

2. Russell Wilson is at his best at the end of the game. For some reason.

3. Our defense is just too good to be blown out. Sure, you can put some points up. But once you start trying to run the ball (when you're blowing the other team out) the Pats will get stymied, as we are a very good run defense team, and they can't just run over us all day, or run run run run DEEP PASS. That's not gonna work against this D. We have too many run stoppers and too good of a secondary.

We play like we did against Dallas (big hits early, get after the QB, get good special teams play, run the ball well and use passes just enough to stretch the field), and we will win this game. And Pats fans, I know your not Dallas. But we didn't beat Dallas because Romo threw 5 picks, we just beat the crap out of them. If we play like that you lose. If we don't, ughhhh.....

Seahawks.NET - The Essential Seahawks Community Forum • View topic - There is no chance, even if Hawks lose, that it's a blowout

Serious question..is this seahawks team a SB caliber team? Because when i read over there...they are

Last edited:
Seahawks.NET - The Essential Seahawks Community Forum • View topic - There is no chance, even if Hawks lose, that it's a blowout

Serious question..is this seahawks team a SB caliber team? Because when i read over there...they are

This needs a defense response!

Chris Clemons - 1st ballot HOFer in his prime, and he definitely has a few more years left in him, pass rusher's last till they're late 30's, and Chris Clemons breaks all the rules

Brandon Mebane - While this guy isn't a 1st ballot HOF'er, he might make it in with a few more good years. He is the best DT in the league, easy. He breaks through the front line faster than something that breaks through a front line fast.

Alan Branch - He's pretty good.

Red Bryant - Domination.

Bruce Irvin - He eats QB's for lunch. And he's gonna eat Brady for lunch. Yeah.

KJ Wright - He's pretty good.

Bobby Wagner - He would be the best LB in the NFL. But KJ's just too good.

Leroy Hill - He's always gets busted for weed and he comes back, so you know he's good.

Richard Sherman - My brother, there is not much to say my brother my brother my brother my brother here. He's legit, better than Revis on roids.

Brandon Browner - He was so good, he had to go to the CFL before he could be an NFL player!

No, they are a bit mental over there. Just what would they think about this team if they had a good QB?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes