PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st half = 4 GB sacks, 0 colts sacks

2nd half = 5 colts sacks, 0 GB sacks

amazing

Colts have sacked Rodgers five times in the second half.

When Green Bay was up 21-3 at halftime I figured this game was over.

So nobody saw Flacco lose the games for the Ravens before being given a mulligan by the refs?

Last edited:
Colts have sacked Rodgers five times in the second half.

When Green Bay was up 21-3 at halftime I figured this game was over.

if colts win, they need to hand out alot of game balls to that defense

So nobody saw Flacco lose the games for the Ravens before being given a mulligan by the refs?

I missed that; what happened?

I missed that; what happened?

Flacco fumbles, Chiefs pick it up in the endzone for a touchdown to take the lead by four. Flacco is inexplicably called down by contact I believe, not reviewable. I couldn't hear the announcers so I'm not sure what the deal was.

Watch Steelers win with last-second FG, CBS tunes in just in time to see Dolphins get the game-clinching INT. It's almost like CBS is trolling me today. :mad:

I don't think Pats fans have to worry much. I mean, a rebuilding team with a rookie QB and rookie HC is the biggest threat in the division (I'm not being a homer saying Miami is 2nd best, because I thought they'd finish last before the season, but after watching 5 games they should finish ahead of Bills & Jets), you don't have much to worry about. Maybe if they didn't blow the Jets/Cardinals games, but I'd be shocked if the Patriots didn't win the division now.

nice D by GB there, colts got screwed by their guy taking a fc at the 5

wow and indy's run D may have just given this game away

wtf is all over the Colts field?

I don't know if there is a team in the league that has benefited more from bad/questionable calls than the Ravens.

td rodgers to jones

time for a 2 pointer

27-22 GB

looks like this could be luck's signature rookie drive here

I don't think Pats fans have to worry much. I mean, a rebuilding team with a rookie QB and rookie HC is the biggest threat in the division (I'm not being a homer saying Miami is 2nd best, because I thought they'd finish last before the season, but after watching 5 games they should finish ahead of Bills & Jets), you don't have much to worry about. Maybe if they didn't blow the Jets/Cardinals games, but I'd be shocked if the Patriots didn't win the division now.

It's one of those things where I don't take any game for granted. Dolphins typically play the Pats tough.

another dumb pass from luck right to woodson who drops it

reggie wayne is amazing

The infamous "Run it on second down because you realized that you should have run it on first down."

another dumb pass from luck right to woodson who drops it

Woodson is kind of like Roddy White in that they both make the difficult, acrobatic, highlight reel catches; however, they drop the passes where there is no other person in the area and the ball is thrown right to them. The higher the degree of difficulty, the better their chances of making the catch.lol

well pretty much 4 down territory from here on out for the colts

hey maybe they'll win it on a hail mary haha

priceless

Woodson is kind of like Roddy White in that they both make the difficult, acrobatic, highlight reel catches; however, they drop the passes where there is no other person in the area and the ball is thrown right to them. The higher the degree of difficulty, the better their chances of making the catch.lol

that so reminds me of chris chambers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand