PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
pitt is soooo close to fg range...but it looks like a messy game, so they may need another 1st down...

When your WRs are gifting INTs to the opponent, it's pretty tough for any QB.

Irrespective of what his receivers did today, Cassel is not a starting QB in the NFL for a team who wants to contend.

HUGE 1st down for the steelers

looks like eagles luck may run out here

I said in another thread that the Ravens look like a team that will stubbornly remain on top of the standings and win in annoying ways. Winning a game on the road despite scoring only 9 points qualifies.

I said in another thread that the Ravens look like a team that will stubbornly remain on top of the standings and win in annoying ways. Winning a game on the road despite scoring only 9 points qualifies.

if i recall, when the packers won the sb, one of their wins was 9-3 vs the jets in jersey

sometimes games are just crazy like that

Ravens - Chiefs are setting the progress of the NFL back fifty years.

Browns and Chiefs may be the favorites for getting the #1 pick in the 2013 draft at this point (along with Tennessee).

Redskins are giving Atlanta a battle but looks like they'll come up short. Falcons weakness seems to be their run defense.

Dolphins defense is legit.

Packers have 149 net passing yards and have been outscored by the Colts 16-0 in the second half.

Penalties are killing the Steelers (9 for 106 yards).

steelers about to try for the game winning fg!

luck almost with another dumb int lol

steelers win!

16-14

Ravens - Chiefs are setting the progress of the NFL back fifty years.

Browns and Chiefs may be the favorites for getting the #1 pick in the 2013 draft at this point (along with Tennessee).

Redskins are giving Atlanta a battle but looks like they'll come up short. Falcons weakness seems to be their run defense.

Dolphins defense is legit.

Packers have 149 net passing yards and have been outscored by the Colts 16-0 in the second half.

Penalties are killing the Steelers (9 for 106 yards).

If the Chiefs can get a legit QB next draft, they have solid team all around that can be really good. I hope Crennel gets a real chance. Hes a great defensive coach. It's not really fair that he's saddled with Cassel.

Vinatieri FG, Colts take a 22-21 lead over Green Bay with 8 minutes to go.

Last edited:
Dalton pick. No one saw that coming.

Dolphins intercept Dalton.

1:22 to go, Miami has a 4-point lead.

the colts D really came to play that 2nd half

really impressive the difference between halfs there

miami wins

dalton threw it right to the dolphins cb

Final scores:

Giants 41, Browns 27

Falcons 24, Redskins 17

Dolphins 17, Bengals 13

Steelers 16, Eagles 14

rodgers holding the ball all day, nice defense for the colts......really impressed

Watch Steelers win with last-second FG, CBS tunes in just in time to see Dolphins get the game-clinching INT. It's almost like CBS is trolling me today. :mad:

Charles Clay nearly cost the Dolphins the game. Dropped a wide open pass that would've netted a good 20 yards or so. Then goes out of bounds when Cincy has no timeouts instead of just falling and burning 40 seconds off the clock.

I'm sure he's going to have a fun week at practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back