PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 thread for Josh McDaniels apologists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a definite candidate for the Worst thread of the year award.

Congratulations!

You got that right, pretty funny though.

This is incorrect, as has been demonstrated about a million times.

Demonstrated a million times? I have yet to see it demonstrated once. Please explain.

Very pleased with the adjustments at half time. I hope the Patriots can get the rushing attack fired up most weeks. It makes passing the football that much easier.

Wasn't impressed with him today. Luckily the difference in talent more than made up for the fumbles(EDIT: not blaming him for the fumbles of course, just saying we overcame alot) and his refusal to run early on.

Last edited:
No matter who the offensive coordinator is and how good an offense we have some dumb azz is always going to complain about the OC when the offense sputters for a quarter or two. Dumb azzes

Demonstrated a million times? I have yet to see it demonstrated once. Please explain.

It's in any number of other threads. This thread already sucks enough to get nominated. There's no need to pile on at this point. It would be unseemly.

Last edited:
It's in any number of other threads.

Sorry, don't see it.

Edelman played outside, and Hernandez took Welker's snaps.

I suggest you log off and watch the games.

Sorry, don't see it.

I've watched all the games. If you haven't seen it, you need lasik

Now, I'm off to read a Jets game thread or two. They may be the only things currently funnier than this OP.

No, it has been incorrectly postulated a million times.

Yeah, McDaniels doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.... :rolleyes:

You can keep putting forth the same crap on this topic forever. It's never going to evolve into the truth.

Buh bye.

Sorry, don't see it.

Actually no one took Welkers snaps, there are just people who think he was going to if Hernandez didn't get hurt, and they consider that opinion to be proof.

Yeah, McDaniels doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.... :rolleyes:

You can keep putting forth the same crap on this topic forever. It's never going to evolve into the truth.

Buh bye.

It never happened. Your argument is you assume it was going to.
McDaniels never said Edelman took Welkers job.

I am sure not apologizing to McD. I still think he is an egotistical ass**** that got lucky that his team bailed him out today. Till he shows me he can actually coach and win a SB I won't buy into him. He cost us 07 for sure even BB tore him a new one in the 4th qtr. He has had better teams than our SB winners and has done nothing. win a SB with him then I'll reassess my opinion.

Come on guys, lets not derail this awesome thread.

The next time the Patriots score less then 50, I think McD should be fired.

Even though the offense has had to deal with OL changes, new personnel and injuries and is clearly not complete, it should be noted that the Pats currently lead the NFL in scoring through 4 games, have scored over 30 points in 3 out of their 4 games, and are averaging 33.5 PPG, their best starting average since averaging 37 PPG through 4 games in 2007. Not that shabby.

I am sure not apologizing to McD. I still think he is an egotistical ass**** that got lucky that his team bailed him out today. Till he shows me he can actually coach and win a SB I won't buy into him. He cost us 07 for sure even BB tore him a new one in the 4th qtr. He has had better teams than our SB winners and has done nothing. win a SB with him then I'll reassess my opinion.

After Josh ran over your dog and stole your girl you just need to move on

Anyone who wants to defend Josh McDaniels' management of the offense this week, post in dis thread!

First half bad. Second half brilliant. Players executing can make any coach look good. The only questionable call in the second half was the pass play that was almost picked off near the goal line. But hard to fault McD otherwise. The Pats put up 45 freaking points in the second half!

This thread is a definite candidate for the Worst thread of the year award.

Congratulations!

I'm pretty sure the Belichick is keeping Brady from a 4th ring is the better candidate.

But then again, got to have more than one to make a contest out of it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft