PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 Thursday Night Football: Washington at NY Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Giants front 7 is filled with scrubs and they're blowing up nearly every Redskins run play.

The Giants front 7 is filled with scrubs and they're blowing up nearly every Redskins run play.
Because it's the Redskins. /thread :D

Another example of Vereen being the next in line of players to get more money somewhere else that isn't turning out so well.
I liked Vereen here but he never lived up to what some people thought he could be. An inconsistent player. Both Woodhead and Lewis are better.

Another example of Vereen being the next in line of players to get more money somewhere else that isn't turning out so well.
Vereen actually had a good game last week. He was always more hype than actual substance to me here in NE, but he had a hell of a SB!

Collins saved Casillas there big time.

I liked Vereen here but he never lived up to what some people thought he could be. An inconsistent player. Both Woodhead and Lewis are better.

Agreed but if he had a brain he could have stayed here for less and played with Lewis. Possibly. Just saying it's another example of so many. That's all.

Vereen actually had a good game last week. He was always more hype than actual substance to me here in NE, but he had a hell of a SB!
I'm quoting my own post, but if you're going to disagree, at least state why. That sh*t gets on my nerves. In fact, I hardly ever hit the damn disagree button. Just reply why you disagree. Make your case for why Vereen was not more hype than substance. In fact, I would put many of our third down backs, including Dion Lewis, over him already. I appreciate what he did when he had monster games, but I don't know how anyone can disagree with someone saying he was not a consistent player. Let's not act like he had great games often.

Agreed but if he had a brain he could have stayed here for less and played with Lewis. Possibly. Just saying it's another example of so many. That's all.
How would Vereen have known that Lewis would be on the team? And even if he did, how is playing with someone of comparable talent and role benefit him? I don't know. I liked Vereen, but I can see why they let him walk. Lewis has already impressed me more in two games than Vereen the whole time he was here, minus the SB.

I don't know man, RBs have such a short life in the NFL nowadays, he did get a ring already, I can't blame him going after a bit of money (In contrast, Revis had already made tons of money, he didn't need to whore himself out, he just chose to do it)

I want to quit watching but the hope to watch epic Giants buffoonery is keeping me in.
I do too but it's football. I can't seem to turn it off, even though this game is dreadful.

The Redskins are playing prevent with 52 seconds left in the half and the ball close to midfield? The game must be ending for them instead of going to halftime.

Oooh... maybe another field goal!!!

This ref crew is the same as tbe pats/bills game. As usual its a flag fest.

The home fans don't even want to be there. I bet they're like, "Well, we already paid for these damn tickets. We're staying." LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back