PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 Thursday Night Football: Washington at NY Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quoting my own post, but if you're going to disagree, at least state why. That sh*t gets on my nerves. In fact, I hardly ever hit the damn disagree button. Just reply why you disagree.

Just as a reminder: the dislike button contributes to the red number. Disagree is the black number. It's not good or bad; it is what it is. :D

It's been 4 years again and of course the nfce is crap, Eli can sneak into the PO's with a 7-9 record after which all of the opposing nfc teams left will have key injuries allowing for the scrubby gints to advance to the SB where Eli hopefully gets obliterated by the Patriots...

I'm quoting my own post, but if you're going to disagree, at least state why. That sh*t gets on my nerves. In fact, I hardly ever hit the damn disagree button. Just reply why you disagree.

Wasn't me as you can tell, but I'm 90% sure the disagree button doesn't actually affect your 'score' on your profile. Only thumbs down will.

edit: Nevermind, someone else just explained

Getting inured without even being touched sucks big time.

redskins should play mcoy instead of cousins

Doesn't it seem in recent years there are a lot more Achilles tendon injuries than previously?

Makes you wonder what supplement causes that.

Is it just me or on Goodell's watch, while he's busy beating himself over protecting the integrity of the game, he's completely overlooked improving the quality of the game?

Is it just me or on Goodell's watch, while he's busy beating himself over protecting the integrity of the game, he's completely overlooked improving the quality of the game?
I sure hope the preseason rust wears off soon because some of these games have just been hard to watch. I've already given up on this one.

Once Brady and Manning retire, this QB play will be the reality of NFL, MEDIOCRE.

Way too much self congratulations coming from the gallery. GB, AZ, and Cinci all have started out looking just as strong and perhaps more balanced than the Pats so far. It's the 3rd freakin' game for God's sake. Christ after the 3rd game last season we were 2-1 against a weak schedule and the doomsday sayers were having a field just before Doomsday HAPPENED In week 4.

I'd feel a lot better if more people would refrain from writing checks we might not be in a position to cash right now. We have a lot of questions left to be answered on the OL, secondary and DL, just for starters. And what the opponents are likely to end up being is also unknown.

I know everyone has already written off Jacksonville. But I find it hard not to worry about a team who has been picking in the top 10 of EVERY round for the entire decade and beyond. They have a decent HC, some continuity, and patient owner. These are the teams that start to turn it around about this time, and thus are dangerous. They are dangerous enough to surprise a "talented" Dolphin team at home.

Games are won on the field not by fans adding up match ups. We should know that the Talent on the field will be equal. Where we DO have a big advantage is in systems, experience and coaching/ Its a game we SHOULD win, but as I'm sure Bill said a 1000 times already this week, if the players don't put in the effort and concentration into executing the game plan....they will lose. EVERY team has the ability to do that on a given day.,

Once Brady and Manning retire, this QB play will be the reality of NFL, MEDIOCRE.
Aaron Rodgers will be the only QB worth watching.

This is a bad football team, Giants, and an even worse team, Redskins.

And they share a conference with the Eagles.

It's good to be the Cowboys, I guess.

terrible officiating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back