PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to worry with the direction the NFL is headed defense wise. Wr's are going over the middle more and more with no fear due to all the rule changes. Alligator arms are becoming obsolete. They can't bump, hit or hold aggressively. {unless your Revis}It's all in the offenses corner right now.

Besides so called Green Bay, name me an elite defense. Lions? Little young still. Pittsburgh?old. Baltimore? Shaky at times.

On target.
BB was asked a generic question about defenses in general in the league this season but in his way he refused to talk about other teams. The fact remains that the new rules are probably giving serious wood to the stats obsessed and fantasy football types thus increasing the NFL's popularity and revenue opportunities. To fans like me, not so much. Don't like NBA type scoring exchanges.

Re: Steelers - Colts game thread

As much as I hate to say it.....Indy. The Steelers will still be in it later in the season, the Colts.......well, probably won't.

I am hoping that once again the Football Gods stir the pot and let the Colts pull one out.

Otherwise, I got nothing. be nice to see them go to overtime and tie. :)

And with Vick and the Eagles complaining about not getting any roughing calls today, the refs are only gonna call them closer. :bricks:

And Vick broke his non-throwing hand. Just 3 weeks in and one NFL Dream Team just had the wheels come off.

the colts dont stand a chance.....

As much as I hate to say it.....Indy. The Steelers will still be in it later in the season, the Colts.......well, probably won't.

You make a good point. I'm not sure if I can root for the Colts though haha. I want both of them to lose..

You make a good point. I'm not sure if I can root for the Colts though haha. I want both of them to lose..

You & me both, brother. You and me both.

Wow, that should have been a TD there.

Brandon Tate over Mike Wallace? Painful

got the stelers as one of my best bets in the pick em league. going for them.

You see Polamalu on that play? We need a playmaker like that

Oh, to have someone like freeney...

So happy i bet the steelers who were giving the colts 12 :rolleyes:

Ugh hate rooting for the colts. Cmon Kerry Collins.

Watching the Steelers - Colts I have come to the conclusion that the early part of season 2011 is just damned bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back