PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 15 Other NFL Games Thread

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll edit the title after this game, if I’m still able to. IMO, this is one of the top 10 most anticipated games of the year, so it’s fortunate to get something like this on Thursday. Might have big implications for the Patriots and the AFC.

This game may decide the division. KC is 9-4 and LAC 8-5. LAC won the earlier matchup, so this would give them the tiebreaker. The Chargers would still probably need to win out @Hou, Den, @Lar

Spread is Chiefs -3

Chiefs defense has been playing at an inexplicably high level for the last month, while the Chargers offense has been among the league’s best during that time. Chargers offense tends to be boom or bust. Slater out for Chargers and Jones out for Chiefs.

I think KC will win this game. The Chargers always choke and beat themselves whenever the lights are bright, so I expect they’ll either get throttled or they’ll shoot themselves in the foot.

The Patriots control their own destiny, but they’re 2-point dogs to the Colts and will likely be 2-point favorites against the Bills. In other words, based on odds alone, help here from the Chargers would be most welcomed.

Huge game here. If the chiefs dont drop this one or cincy they are probably winning out. But if they lose they go from alot of mediots afc favorites to a wild card team just like that. Go chargers!

Looks like im again rooting for the Steelers this week (Titans). Ew

Dont see Buffalo losing to camolina

I'll be rooting for the Chargers tonight! I just wonder what version of the team will take the field tonight!

« thank god we have Case Keenum »

Keenum tested positive.

« thank god we have Mullins ? »

Tonight, we are all Chargers fans.

Not having Slater is a big deal for them but Jones did not fly with the team to Los Angeles, so looks like he will be out, which balances out the Slater loss. Also:

This should definitely help Herbert. Ekeler, Allen and Williams on offense, James and Samuel Jr on defense should all be back. This is probably the best chance for the Chiefs to drop another game.

Let's go LA. I agree with @PATSYLICIOUS If they don't drop this one or the game against the bengals they will probably win out. I wish they would give us some breathing room.

If you aren't a Chargers fan tonight, then you don't know seeding strategy too well.

We have a moral obligation to root for the Chargers tonight. F*** the queefs.

The only thing I have to say is "GO CHARGERS"!!!!!!!!

This game has huge implications for the pats superbowl chances. As big as you can get for a non-pats game. Go chargers

Hoping for good Herbert tonight with a Chargers win.

Also hoping for a broken arm for Tyreek Hill. He is the exception to the rule of never rooting for injuries. Still waiting for that karma to hit him hard.

Tripped up by his own guy

Yeeehawww!!

Sweet return!

Screw the fade. Run it down their throats.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back