Week 15 NFL television coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Week 15 NFL television coverage
By: John Morgan

Football games and related shows this week vary from Marcus Allen being profiled on A Football Life to an interesting slate of NFL games on Sunday as a prelude to the Pats-49ers game....

Local TV Coverage for Sunday 16 December

the506.com - main

Glad to see that we get Donks vs the Ratbirds here south of Tamper
Rooting for a tie

Re: Local TV Coverage for Sunday 16 December

the506.com - main

Glad to see that we get Donks vs the Ratbirds here south of Tamper
Rooting for a tie

Originally it was scheduled to be the Miami game. While I would like to pat myself on the back for the e-mails and phone calls to WTSP complaining about their broadcasting every single Dolphin game they possibly could, I'm guessing that I was not the only one in the area that had grown tired of seeing them every week.

Originally it was scheduled to be the Miami game. While I would like to pat myself on the back for the e-mails and phone calls to WTSP complaining about their broadcasting every single Dolphin game they possibly could, I'm guessing that I was not the only one in the area that had grown tired of seeing them every week.

Can you rescind your letter the last week of the season?

Can you rescind your letter the last week of the season?

I did point out that there were more Pats fans and Pats sports bars in the Tampa area than Miami or any other team (other than the Bucs), so hopefully they'll take that into consideration. :D ... hopefully they'll go back to their old ways for that game. If they go "local" then we get the Pats-Dolphins; if the game means anything they may instead go "best/most important" and show Houston-Indy instead. History says that unless it's a huge game elsewhere then they'll broadcast the Dolphins game.

Last edited:

And CBS continues the "Show Indy because Luck played at Stanford" angle when choosing games in the SF Bay Area. :rolleyes:

That being said, GO COLTS!!!

Regards,
Chris

Week 15 TV Map

Here's the TV map for Week 15.

At last, two national games for those of us without a dish that are (a) interesting and (b) hold some meaning for the Pats (DEN@BAL and PIT@DAL) plus a bonus in the Northeast in NYG@ATL.

Makes up for having to endure NYJ@TEN on Monday night.

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Last edited:
Re: Week 15 TV Map

hey...wait a minute...if you got a TV "map" you got WAY, WAY too much time on your hands...how's it feel to be independently wealthy?

Broncos/Ravens game shown around here??

Anyone know what games we're getting on TV up here in NE this afternoon??

Re: Broncos/Ravens game shown around here??

Its pretty much national other than 3 or 4 places in the country. And just my luck I'm in one of those locations stuck with texans v colts. Guess I'll be watching online.

Ravens/Broncos on CBS & Giants/Falcons on Fox in NE

15C1s.png

RED = Den-Bal
BLUE = Indy-Hou
GREEN = Jax-Mia
GRAY means no game

For some reason the other maps aren't loading up for me but you can see them here - http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk15.html
Taking a while to load today for some reason

Last edited:

Its pretty much national other than 3 or 4 places in the country. And just my luck I'm in one of those locations stuck with texans v colts. Guess I'll be watching online.

It could be worse. You could be living in Florida or Southern Georgia, where you'd have Miami v. Jacksonville. :bricks:

Sweet. Thanks for the answers.

le'ts go ravens...even though i think manning will destroy them..but we will win out :rocker:

It could be worse. You could be living in Florida or Southern Georgia, where you'd have Miami v. Jacksonville. :bricks:

Fortunately south of Tamper we're getting Donks vs RatBirds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes