PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 early games discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the other battle of the damned today, St. Louis is beating the tar out of Atlanta. Assuming that holds up, and there's no reason to suspect otherwise, that gets the Rams even with San Fran.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....now we truly know the officiating is a joke. The EXACT same play just happened in the Eagles/Seahawks game and it was ruled a fumble.

Bill Cowher does the highlights for the Redskins every week, like how Marino always does the Dolphins, Shannon always gets the Broncos, and Boomer gets the Bengals. He also lives in North Carolina, which has a lot of Redskins fans. It's pretty obvious he wants to take over for Joe Gibbs next year.

Yeah, it's actually 20-13. My bad.
tsoright. Carolina doing their best to keep the 9ers in the game: Vinny with a bad pick and Arnaz battle TD pass with no Panther within 20 yards of him

That is absolutely forward progress - Jags

Touchdown 49ers. Carolina leads 17-14.

Refs ready to job Jax again. That was, good god. That was an awful spot, a terrible spot, and I can't believe it.

What an absolutely terrible spot.

TD San Fran!

I can't believe this crap

Indy Pass Rush is absolutely Pathetic and the officiating blows

I like the call to go for it here. Pretty easy call that I didn't think Del Rio had the nads to go for.

"Polian rules" in effect

Ah, the usual whiners are complaining that they've misplaced their milkie bottles again.

Memo to insecure whiners: The Colts, and Manning in particular, are playing a great game today. Kinda don't you think? Do you think you could admit that? Or do you require a new blankie and warm milk bottle to shut you up?

Td Jagssssssssssss

Cheating call after cheating call...every series...and Dolt fan sees it all as "normal"...of course....opponents 250 yards in penalties, Colts 5...
"fair game!!!!" cries the Polian rumpswabs

Ah, the usual whiners are complaining that they've misplaced their milkie bottles again.

Memo to insecure whiners: The Colts, and Manning in particular, are playing a great game today. Kinda don't you think? Do you think you could admit that? Or do you require a new blankie and warm milk bottle to shut you up?

No one said that the Colts weren't playing a good game. Manning is on point, and their defense is doing alright. The refs are just making some bad calls. Not too many, as always, it seems there are one or two pretty major bad calls that went the Colt's way. The "incomplete pass" call on Utecht is a good example of that.

SF says "I can be just as bad as the Panthers" by fumbling a punt deep in their own end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft