PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tie works too !

Icing the kicker only makes sense on kicks that are very high percentage to go in.

It's not the claim of expectations where we differ. It's the comments comparing him to Smith. CK is locking on to his receivers and would have probably been picked 3-4 times by now if he was facing a decent defense.

His receivers have bailed him out on forced passes more than once, no doubt. However, he definitely moved onto his second/third reads a few times and obviously chose to tuck and run. I will admit that I have not seen many SF games this year, so my Smith comment was coming from his past body of work.

Great catch McMichael :rolleyes:

good hands mcmichael!!!

Go Dischargers!!!

Akers doing his best Ryne Duren imitation.

To those with the knowledge to discuss such things please fill in the blank:

The New Orleans O Line is __________ than the Patriots O Line.

Juts curious.

I don't care about the #1 seed. I just want a bye, infact I would prefer the #2seed.

I don't want to go on the road for two games to try and get to the SB. I do believe while Brady has been the QB, he has always reached the SB with having the bye. Wild card weekend hasn't worked all that well for the Patriots!!

Chargers punting, game over.

**** the Chargers.

**** myself for watching this despite knowing this game was over long long ago

Chargers :bricks:

The Great Alexander with the drop. I bet Brandon Lloyd makes that catch.

Yeah I think this is our best bet here. A tie would work just as good as a loss since Bmore holds the tiebreaker over us anyways.

No, a tie hurts us because the Ravens would still have a better win percentage than us.

We have the tiebreaker over the Ravens if they lose this game because it would be a 3 way tie with the Broncos as well

Baltimore still has to play Pitt, Washington, NYG, Cinci, and Denver. They will lose a few games still, but the Chargers really need to nut up and win this f'n game.

ray-rice.gif

definitely short.

i dont know if its the playmakers on the 49ers front, but the tackles at least for NO really suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST