PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 11 Games Thread

Al Michaels needs to be put out to pasture. He's absolutely terrible.
He’s been cashing checks just to show up for a long time. He took a ton of **** for the way he handled the end of the Jags Chargers wild card game ending. The Jags were kicking a come back game winner, yet he stated yapping about something irrelevant like he does regularly.
His hair looks like spray on.
It’s been like that for a long time.

Van Noy and Agholor are playing well for the Ravens. Too many ex-Patriots playing well in the league overall.
Give nelson agony a chance, he'll disappear again, don't you worry about that...

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Lamar Jackson just plays winning football every week. Incredible that so many here were completely against the possibility of the Patriots bringing him in this off-season.

Agholor is on pace to have virtually the same #s he had each season here. He pops up every once in a while and has a nice game, same ole

Will someone please talk me into getting excited about one game, any game, today?

1700403717619.png
1700403771938.png

Today i will split
Nfl Redzone and Jannik Sinner...
Go Sinner go !!!!!
L Italia è con te
Turin...

remove the Belichick stench....score touchdowns and win games, good for Agholor
There's a reason that Agholost moves around and has been with a whole batch of coaches beside Bill.
He also fumbled to cost me a half-million dingle dollars so screw him.

Btw, it's kind of interesting coming to this thread late and knowing the future. I'm expecting to run into some posts about how the Ratbirds and Chiefs have a horseshoe up their a55es, because they do.

It started when the Jets brought that assclown Rodgers into the AFC where he lasted 3 or 4 plays and was done. And now Cincy and Cleveland both lost their QBs, Allen looks just plain lost and Miami could lose Tua with one good hit. That leaves some rising stars out there but none that I think will challenge KC and Baltimore. They're both almost a lock for the AFCCG (at KC of course) after everything shakes out.

I'm sick of hearing about Dobbs. My God...
It is a fascinating story though... and it's only going to get worse if he wins some games.

He’s been cashing checks just to show up for a long time. He took a ton of **** for the way he handled the end of the Jags Chargers wild card game ending. The Jags were kicking a come back game winner, yet he stated yapping about something irrelevant like he does regularly.

It’s been like that for a long time.
They all talk through the action. One of the greatest plays ever made in a SB was talked over by Collinsworth. Jim Nantz does it constantly and is usually inaccurate when he does. I try not to listen as often as possible, but it can't be avoided at times.

The NYFL was really onto something when they did a game without announcers and found out that none of them were really needed to watch a game so the "gimmick" disappeared fast. I liked it though.

Squealees v stains... Got to be better than cowpatties v panters

Josh Allen interceptions is always great to look forward to

So are Punky McMilfson interceptions. Hopefully there will be many picks by both teams with the game ending in a 2-2 tie.

Squealees v stains... Got to be better than cowpatties v panters

Yeah. I’ll put on red zone so I don’t have to watch either as my primary

Safety...

Yeah. I’ll put on red zone so I don’t have to watch either as my primary
Good Mythical Morning Agree GIF by Rhett and Link

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore